Prospect Info: 2020-2021 Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Blumel scores his 15th of the season in a 3-1 loss.

Poor Ty Tullio. His team has been outscored 33-4 in their last 4 games, all losses. That's an average of 8.25 goals against. They are last in the league with a 6-35 record.

Tullio is somehow just a –4 this season.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Blumel scores his 15th of the season in a 3-1 loss.

Poor Ty Tullio. His team has been outscored 33-4 in their last 4 games, all losses. That's an average of 8.25 goals against. They are last in the league with a 6-35 record.

Tullio is somehow just a –4 this season.

I thought Tullio left that team and was coming home.

Here it is....

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Thanks, I missed that.

Tullio's absence explains why his team is doing so poorly then. :)

Liptovsky with Tullio: 6-13
Liptovsky without him: 0-22

Bingo. ;)

In any event, I'm guessing we should hear some news on him soon since he should be just about at the end of the quarantine period assuming that he had already left Slovakia when the February 10th tweet was sent out. I'd love to see him in Bakersfield if possible, he has pro experience now.
Did the OHL start up already?

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Bingo. ;)

In any event, I'm guessing we should hear some news on him soon since he should be just about at the end of the quarantine period assuming that he had already left Slovakia when the February 10th tweet was sent out. I'd love to see him in Bakersfield if possible, he has pro experience now.
Did the OHL start up already?

Not yet. The QMJHL is going, including some crowds at the maritime teams. The Alberta WHL season starts on Friday. The US division has approved play on March 19th. The eastern teams will play in a bubble in Regina, starting March 12th. No word yet on the BC division.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
Speaking of prospects, not ours, but man is Moritz Seider looking good... Huge breakthrough.
I have watched him a few times, and he just flat out dominates in the SHL at the age of 19. Unless something happens he will win rookie of the year and be at least nominated to best D of the year (i.e. not only among rookies).

Someone said the other day that there has been no one in modern times except for Dahlin that have been able to play this good at such a young age.

FTR I wanted him in the draft!
(although I thought we should have traded down for him, ups)

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Speaking of prospects, not ours, but man is Moritz Seider looking good... Huge breakthrough.
I have watched him a few times, and he just flat out dominates in the SHL at the age of 19. Unless something happens he will win rookie of the year and be at least nominated to best D of the year (i.e. not only among rookies).

Someone said the other day that there has been no one in modern times except for Dahlin that have been able to play this good at such a young age.

FTR I wanted him in the draft!
(although I thought we should have traded down for him, ups)

Honestly I thought he would fall to us... but he rose up the draft rankings after the WC(?).

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Not yet. The QMJHL is going, including some crowds at the maritime teams. The Alberta WHL season starts on Friday. The US division has approved play on March 19th. The eastern teams will play in a bubble in Regina, starting March 12th. No word yet on the BC division.

sure is gonna be a different draft. Hard to get a read on some players

Reactions: oilers'72

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Thanks everyone, I appreciate all the updates about Broberg and everyone else.

On Broberg can anyone comment on his defensive game? I think that has always been the primary concern with his game. Has he been improving that way at all?

With his size and skating combo you hope he can end up being a defensive star as well as good offensively. Not something he is known for but he should have some advantages to becoming a great two way guy.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Great players will their team to a win when nobody else shows up.

That’s exactly what Dylan Holloway did last night. If it weren’t for him and Beydoun making timely saves they lose to a really bad team.

What can you tell us about his intangibles (beyond his skill set)? Ie. work ethic, leadership, etc? We all get to see the highlight reels and a number of our fans watch most of his games, but it's always nice to hear from an unbiased source as well.

Reactions: oilers'72
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad