Not open for further replies.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014

5b5bae5fa3f3aac0dad9dc96b316949dda46864b.jpg

Last edited:

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Hedman just flew into the zone, cut into the slot, and ripped one high. Early 1-0 TB lead over Det. Fla vs Det was a good matchup. In contrast, TB vs Det is a massacre. Update, 3-0 Det, not even at the 10:00 minute mark in the first. TB is an absolute unit.

Last edited:
Reactions: violaswallet

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
This PHI-WSH is nutty.
4-4 at end of 2nd.

Got money on this game and 4 others.
Need WSH to win by one in regulation and already covered the over of 6 goals like 10mins ago. :laugh:

Last edited:

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Looks like covid-19 starting to hit that NHL pretty good, seven more games postponed.

A few months ago I thought the sporting world was just going to make it to the Superbowl and get that done with, then they are going to Bunker down . My hot take was March Madness will be canceled again. :thumbd:

Reactions: harv33173

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I watch the end of the Chicago - Dallas game last night. Chicago has points in 10 of their last 11 games Dallas can't buy a goal. If the Panthers played like they did last night, they Smoke Dallas. All of a sudden I'm not scared of them right now.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I watch the end of the Chicago - Dallas game last night. Chicago has points in 10 of their last 11 games Dallas can't buy a goal. If the Panthers played like they did last night, they Smoke Dallas. All of a sudden I'm not scared of them right now.

But that is something complete Different, Chicago and Dallas as Western Team knows each other well better then, Florida, Columbus or Carolina. You usual doesnt scout western team or work on a strategy against them. But this Season we have Dallas as opponent in our Division, and Dallas has 3 Games where they scored 6 Goals or more in the first 10 Games.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
But that is something complete Different, Chicago and Dallas as Western Team knows each other well better then, Florida, Columbus or Carolina. You usual doesnt scout western team or work on a strategy against them. But this Season we have Dallas as opponent in our Division, and Dallas has 3 Games where they scored 6 Goals or more in the first 10 Games.
Well right now Florida defense hasn't been better, and Dallas offense is at an all-time low, two goals in their last two games.
Also Florida scored 7 goals on Dallas last season.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Well right now Florida defense hasn't been better, and Dallas offense is at an all-time low, two goals in their last two games.
Also Florida scored 7 goals on Dallas last season.

DAL has had three games where they exploded though.
Two games with 7 goals and one with 6 goals for.

Weird to see them led offensively by Pavelski (36 yrs old) and Radulov (34 yrs old).
I know Seguin has been out but they're such an unpredictable team right now.

These next 9 games or so, we really need to play team defense and win the NZ battle, clogging it up and try to score off turnovers or work extra hard to get PPs.
We are tied for 1st after all :)

But I agree in the sense, I'm not as scared of them as much as TB and CAR, both have had our number for a while it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad