Who is Minnesota's #5 Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Why would you wait 3 months to put Fiala on the ice in 3v3 OT?

And to be fair, nothing has actually happened yet, either way, regarding the 2020-21 season.
That was probably a big reason why Boudreaux was fired. I doubt Guerin agreed with that. And, you’re right; Lahkonen could technically play in the NHL this year, I just don’t see how given our roster unless the AHL leads to an expanded roster

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
Because he'll get more games in net in Iowa vs what he will see as the backup in the NHL.
At a certain point, being a NHL backup makes more sense than continuing to play in the 3rd best league in the world.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
because this was an evaluation season.
Guerin decided that this was going to be "an evaluation season" and then decided not to evaluate his 23 year old potential goaltender of the future? That's about as dumb as it gets.

Last edited by a moderator:

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
Guerin decided that this was going to be "an evaluation season" and then decided not to evaluate his 23 year old potential goaltender of the future? That's about as dumb as it gets.
Except Guerin did evalaute him and it seems he doesn’t think he’s an NHL goaltender.

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
Signing Talbot because Kahkonen only has 5 NHL games of experience, doesn't say much about anybody's thought about his NHL future.
Talbot has nothing to do with it. If you thought Lahkonen was the goalie of the future you wouldn’t start him in th AHL when he has nothing left to prove there. They haven’t done that yet but that’s what Lahk’s new contract makes it seem like.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Talbot has nothing to do with it. If you thought Lahkonen was the goalie of the future you wouldn’t start him in th AHL when he has nothing left to prove there. They haven’t done that yet but that’s what Lahk’s new contract makes it seem like.

Or it's just flexibility, built on leverage, that nobody here should be complaining about.

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
Or it's just flexibility that nobody here should be complaining about.
It can be flexibility but you don’t start the goalie of the future as the 3Goalie in that situation. At least I wouldn’t, but again, what do I know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad