Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2021-4-9_22-13-30.png

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Laval will be absolutely stack in D after next year.

Norlinder, Struble, Harris, Guhle, Fairbrother will all be pro in NA

Although I can see one of them (probably Guhle) make the nhl without going to the ahl

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Although I can see one of them (probably Guhle) make the nhl without going to the ahl

- Guhle next year will either be in Montreal or back in Junior.

- I don't expect them to sign Struble. Will probably give him another year in the NCAA.

- Harris, Norlinder, and Fairbrother will be eligible to play in Laval.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
- Guhle next year will either be in Montreal or back in Junior.

- I don't expect them to sign Struble. Will probably give him another year in the NCAA.

- Harris, Norlinder, and Fairbrother will be eligible to play in Laval.

I said after next year, so 2022-2023

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Laval Rocket said:
Dear fan,

Thanks to a partnership with metro my grocer for the 2021 season, we are pleased to offer you an exclusive 15% discount on all Laval Rocket products. To take advantage of the offer, all you have to do is use the promotional code METROETMOI15 when shopping at tricoloresports.com.

*Offer valid until August 31, 2021. Exclusions may apply.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

Stacked with potential yes but 5 new guys all at once playing their first Pro season? Has any team in the NHL/AHL farm done that before?

* Norlinder should play another SHL season
* Struble should play another NCAA season
* Ghule may play CHL in his age 19 season but who knows.... Personally, I rather see him play out his age 19 CHL/World Juniors season. If he turns pro with me, that means he forces our hand cause he comes into camp and looks more than ready
* Harris needs to sign a contract and play AHL. I agree there
* Fairbrother will turn pro yes. If not, we didn't sign him which is not probable right? I know D and Forwards are different but we didn't offer contracts to McShane and Fonstad who had solid CHL seasons the year prior. I'm assuming both the fan base and NHL management are a bit higher on Fairbrother right?

I say 2 guys get inserted in the AHL. Maybe 3. If it's 5, it's too much young guys all at once. Look at Brook... Dominate in the CHL and played solid at the WJC and had an adjustment season in the AHL last year.

Considering that it takes a while for Dmen to mature (general rule), I would bring them along conservatively. Weber is probably around for another 2 years and Petry for 4. Edmundson for another 3 and Kulak will be kept around in a depth role. Fleury will be ready either next year or the year after but I think he will turn into a Kulak depth guy. Hope he proves me wrong.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
How's Brook looking this year? Have not been able to watch any games but his stats look solid in his 2nd AHL season. He's basically matching Leskinen but 3 years younger

AAqaTSp.jpg

euhchepas

Jan 16, 2015
How's Brook looking this year? Have not been able to watch any games but his stats look solid in his 2nd AHL season. He's basically matching Leskinen but 3 years younger
AAqaTSp.jpg
Leskinen has been clearly the best defenseman for laval all year but brook has been quite good getting not a lot of pp time. Just like last year he started slow and is heating up as the season advances

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
No it says they play on the 21st. Only Toronto's games are postponed.

Yea, they moved up a game against Belleville that was scheduled in May. They put it on the 21st.

That is a week from now. It is still curious if Habs choose to keep Caufield down regardless of the small layoff or if they will bring him with them on this upcoming road trip. Or even earlier with the games they have this week.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad