Injury Report: 2020-2021 Injury Updates

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
so I guess Evans is out for the rest of the series, what a f***ing gutless play, really, really hope someone makes him answer for that. If Perry had to fight for an accident, a lot worse should happen to that piece of shit.
I would be disgusted by the Habs if they don't do anything if Scheifele is back. Do you know if Lehkonen is healthy? I'd much rather see him instead of Tatar. Also, Lehkonen provides very similar things to Evans and could fit on the line with Danault and Gally well.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I would be disgusted by the Habs if they don't do anything if Scheifele is back. Do you know if Lehkonen is healthy? I'd much rather see him instead of Tatar. Also, Lehkonen provides very similar things to Evans and could fit on the line with Danault and Gally well.

The Habs sure don't like to update on injuries but perhaps we will hear more tomorrow.

Vinc360

Apr 3, 2008
Do we think there's any chance in hell Jake Evans plays again this year? Love the kid, hope he recovers entirely in no time.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
hope Petry is ok, that's a big loss for the team.

Steve Shutt

Don't Poke the Bear
May 31, 2007
Habs -Jake Evans - concussion, happened 6-2

Laval - Joseph Blandisi - Out for season, Knee, surgery announced May 3rd
Laurent Dauphin - unknown, day to day, happened 4-23
Michael Pezzetta - Facial fracture, 4 weeks as of May 3rd
Ryan Poehling - wrist, out for season
Joel Teasdale - Out for season, Knee, happened 4-23, surgery announced May 3rd

Prospects - Kaiden Guhle - out for season, hand, happened 3-14
Rhett Pitlick - unknown, day to day, happened 4-9
Brett Stapley - out for season, happened 1-18

No mention of Merril, Drouin, Petry

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Honestly I wouldn't play him again even if he were healthy. Him leaving the lineup and our win streak are correlative. Evans is the only guy that should draw in. Probably for Byron or Anderson(if he doesn't wake up).

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Honestly I wouldn't play him again even if he were healthy. Him leaving the lineup and our win streak are correlative. Evans is the only guy that should draw in. Probably for Byron or Anderson(if he doesn't wake up).

I'd put Evans in same boat but different reason. He has had multiple concussions now in a span of an year. I'm no doctor but even if he seems alright, feel like it's best for his longterm career with Montreal to shut him down. Kid can be a good longterm bottom 6 piece that's relatively low on the cap hit. Teams pay premium on these guys at deadline all the time. Playoffs are hard hitting, no telling what a 3rd concussion will do in this short period of time.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Hopefully Petry is good to go!!! Would love to see him for game 1
Let's hope Evans is getting better to, not sure if he will see the ice the rest of the year, but who knows....
Merrill is not getting back in, he has dropped below Gus, and Romy....

JustAHabFan

Apr 8, 2008
Can't believe that Jake Evans could be back in these playoffs after that crazy hit ..
They should be careful with Evans. Only play him if they are 101 percent certain that he is healthy and fit to play. Multiple Concussion is no joke. The next one may end your career and scared you for life. Also Evans has to be more careful and keep his head up at all time.

Reactions: montreal

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012

well if Merrill was playing injured it could be the reason why he was so bad. Makes sense I don't think anyone can pinpoint a time when you can see an injury happening. if he was playing injured then I would like to see what he can do when healthy. we need a 3rd pair

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
well if Merrill was playing injured it could be the reason why he was so bad. Makes sense I don't think anyone can pinpoint a time when you can see an injury happening. if he was playing injured then I would like to see what he can do when healthy. we need a 3rd pair
We can't keep using the fab 4 the way we have.....at some point, DD has to get a real 3rd pair, with some decent minutes. Probably early in a series, and then later in te series, go back to the fab 4

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad