Injury Report: 2020-2021 Injury Updates

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
No you're right. I am speculating on the Price concussion too. I know it sounds crazy. I just think it's a little suspicious that a light bump keeps him out this long. Regardless though, I still don't see him wanting to stay in Montreal. He clearly sees what's happening with this organization.
Then why was he skating yesterday?

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Here’s my conspiracy theory: the Habs have found a loophole to get their key veterans rest. I don’t deny there are bumps & bruises, as every player on every team has them (and Gallagher clearly was injured), but this org is using this as an opportunity pre-playoffs.....and good on them if that is in fact the reality.

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
What's up with Price anyway? I think they may be intentionally letting him rest up for the playoffs.I can't imagine that being brushed by that moron Chiasson did such damage.He's been out for what seems like forever.

CAUFIELD

Oct 16, 2015
Hopefully is he good to go. I like him.

If not, KK draws in and it won’t be too bad for us. Kk brings physicality and a powerful shot; while evans is more defense/counter attack.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Anyone know when he got injured?

I remember a play where a he was in front of the net and a puck was flipped high. Evan's extended his body as he was about to jump for it like a jump ball in basketball. Muzzin gave him a two handed cross check which seemed to get Evan's on the spine right where there was no padding since Evan's was extended.

Hope it's nothing serious.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Mid-second period he got hurt, came back at the end of the period and wasn't out to start the third. Might be good to go Saturday. If @26Mats is right, could be a bruise or something like that.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
So Kotkaniemi comes in, scores, wins draws, and now will probably sit again...marvelous...:banghead:

With games 3 to 4 being back to back, I don't think they will throw Evans in right away, as it could be a risky situation for him to aggrevate whatever he has.

By the time game 4 rolls around, who knows what we will be talking about. It could be Staal coming out, depending on how game 3 goes, and even depending on who needs some therapy time.

If they are going to talk about their "depth", it's time to play that card in that back to back scenario, and see if that can actually work to their advantage.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
With games 3 to 4 being back to back, I don't think they will throw Evans in right away, as it could be a risky situation for him to aggrevate whatever he has.

By the time game 4 rolls around, who knows what we will be talking about. It could be Staal coming out, depending on how game 3 goes, and even depending on who needs some therapy time.

If you are going to talk about your "depth", it's time to play that card in that back to back scenario, and see if that can actually work to their advantage.

Dum Dom is full of shyte, plain & simple...he'll do whatever Bargain Bin tells him to do without question and say it's the best idea he's ever heard...he's basically Bargain Bin's Anthony Stewart; bag-licker extraordinaire and not much else...

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
so I guess Evans is out for the rest of the series, what a f***ing gutless play, really, really hope someone makes him answer for that. If Perry had to fight for an accident, a lot worse should happen to that piece of shit.

Yeah the person that should make him answer for that is Parros

Reactions: Monsieur Miz

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
It sucks, I dont want to see any player get injured jut it especially hirt when its a guy that was giving it all and playing well

Hopefully Evans get better soon and recovers fully!

Reactions: SpeedyPotato

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad