Injury Report: 2020-2021 Injury Updates

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
Are we cursed or something caliss de tabarnak

Poehling was having an amazing progression and now a wrist injury requiring surgery... for f sakes this may slow down again his progression as we've seen what a wrist injury has done to Drouin's shot....

Poehling, Teasdale, Guhle
It's the frickin Bell Centre curse. Ever since moving there. They need a priest!

Reactions: Holystik

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Habs - Brendan Gallagher - hand, 6 weeks, happened 4-5
Carey Price - concussion, week to week, happened 4-19
Byron -
Tatar -
Weber-

Laval - Joseph Blandisi - Out for season, Knee, surgery announced May 3rd
Laurent Dauphin - unknown, day to day, happened 4-23
Cale Fleury - unknown, day to day, happened 4-2
Michael Pezzetta - Facial fracture, 4 weeks as of May 3rd
Ryan Poehling - unknown
Joel Teasdale - Out for season, Knee, happened 4-23, surgery announced May 3rd

Prospects - Kaiden Guhle - out for season, hand, happened 3-14
Rhett Pitlick - unknown, day to day, happened 4-9
Brett Stapley - out for season, happened 1-18

jesus... Ghule, Poehling and Teasdale, 3 of the top performing prospects all suffering season-ending injuries... we have unbelievably bad luck, our karma is way out of whack

Reactions: Holystik

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
What is the status on:

Price
Weber
Tatar
Gally

Is Drouin coming back or is he done?

That's a ridiculous amount of talent out of the lineup during a grueling stretch of hockey.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
What is the status on:

Price
Weber
Tatar
Gally

Is Drouin coming back or is he done?

That's a ridiculous amount of talent out of the lineup during a grueling stretch of hockey.

Except for Drouin, they are all pretty much guaranteed to be back for the playoffs. Danault likely as well

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I think Drouin has screwed himself with this. Yes his play wasn't great, but what gm will touch him now? He's proved he doesn't have the mental fortitude to handle the pressure. He won't be back. He should just retire.

Unless I missed something, we have absolutely no idea what he's gone for.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
A
You're right, but I think most are leaning towards a mental issue.
few years back, absolutely, and he came away from that, learning how to deal with all the pressures of Montreal......got himself propped up to become one of the best, and you could see how he dealt with media and pressure.....a cool cowboy kind of due. That was years ago, hope a sook like Drouin can pull off the same.
Sorry, thought you were speculating Price, and the mental issue

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
A

few years back, absolutely, and he came away from that, learning how to deal with all the pressures of Montreal......got himself propped up to become one of the best, and you could see how he dealt with media and pressure.....a cool cowboy kind of due. That was years ago, hope a sook like Drouin can pull off the same.
Sorry, thought you were speculating Price, and the mental issue
No you're right. I am speculating on the Price concussion too. I know it sounds crazy. I just think it's a little suspicious that a light bump keeps him out this long. Regardless though, I still don't see him wanting to stay in Montreal. He clearly sees what's happening with this organization.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad