Prospect Info: 2020-2021 In The System: AHL, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I went to the AHL site a month ago and they charge but hoping to hear through the grapevine, we have some sources around here to get some streams for free.
Not sure what they (AHL) charge a month though, didn't get that far.
If it's something reasonable like $5/month then I may sign up to avoid poor quality streams elsewhere
Well I am thinking about signing up this year. I want to get in-depth knowledge of the AHL this year, to be ready for next season when Mason is in the league. :D

Reactions: TheImpatientPanther

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I remember the AHL pass was crazy expensive before like 6-8 years ago, but I think they've lowered it and now offer team based prices as well.

I’m still holding out for a Liiga pass somehow: our future is there
That's because of EU regulations, and not likely to change.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I remember the AHL pass was crazy expensive before like 6-8 years ago, but I think they've lowered it and now offer team based prices as well.

I wanna say it was something like $99 USD ($125 CDN) last year for AHL which I thought was fairly expensive to be honest.
Pretty sure my sports package here in Canada which has NHL, MLB, NFL, NBA and some other stuff like boxing and F1 is only $250 a year ($187 USD).

*EDIT*

AHLTV packages now available for 2019-20

Here's the link from last year. So the $100 USD cost got you every game, every team and playoffs so that's actually not that bad but I'm mostly gonna watch Charlotte for obvious reasons.

Looks like $60 USD for just one team, which is fair. And that cost is likely to be cheaper with less games this year.

Last edited:

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019

Yep: reason 24432 why the EU is annoying: I miss Lundell

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Saarela has awoken again after a bit of a goal slump. Here's his 9th of the year, thanks to Batting1k.

I'll say it again and again, reminds a ton of Hoffshot

Nice shot. Timed it perfectly, waited for the screen to get in front of the goalie. Waited for the defender to commit his block. I agree on the Hoff comparison.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
People need to be patient with Borg. If he doesn’t pan out in 2 years then oh well. He was drafted 23rd overall. Happens. People are ready to crucify the kid.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
That 3rd replay angle shows the true snap/power behind his shot. Its impressive and severely unassuming imo. He's not a huge guy but him and Hoff have that special gift of perfect flex and aim.

It's all technique. Of course modern sticks help. Remember Phillip Boucher? Guy was a midget but had an absolute howitzer. Al MacInnis was also not a huge guy but has an all time scary shot.

Reactions: TheImpatientPanther
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad