Prospect Info: 2020-2021 Coyotes Prospect General Discussion and Stats Weekly Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
They haven't played any games in 2 weeks...I don't think they are playing right now. It may change here in the future, but no games for over 2 weeks.

There are a lot of postponements, but they are playing- nine out of the 14 teams played last week, eight matches were played. Some teams may have been quarantined. But that's temporary. I don't really follow this, but it seems they haven't shut down, they are just struggling a bit.

- Spelschema för HA 2020/2021 Seriematch - HockeyAllsvenskan

With Coyotes luck, I'm not surprised the teams our guys are in, have postponements of course. But Soderstroms AIK is supposed to play on Wednesday.

Dr VinnyBoombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
There are a lot of postponements, but they are playing- nine out of the 14 teams played last week, eight matches were played. Some teams may have been quarantined. But that's temporary. I don't really follow this, but it seems they haven't shut down, they are just struggling a bit.

- Spelschema för HA 2020/2021 Seriematch - HockeyAllsvenskan

With Coyotes luck, I'm not surprised the teams our guys are in, have postponements of course. But Soderstroms AIK is supposed to play on Wednesday.

Good news

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Crottys club, Sparta Sarpsborg, is now in quarantine due to one infected player. I hope there is no connection.

Nobody tell them about how Coyotes-luck looks like.

Yeah, 14 of the players with the club has Covid, so no play for Crotty for a while. As this seems to be basically the entire team, let's hope he is one of those who gets it light, or even isn't on the list (yeah, right.)

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Soderstrom not in the lineup for AIK today.... is he injured or has ARI recalled him to get ready for camp?

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Soderstrom not in the lineup for AIK today.... is he injured or has ARI recalled him to get ready for camp?

Craig Morgan tweeted today that Soderstrom is “rehabbing a upper body injury and wont’t play for AIK any more”. Haven’t seen details on how severe or how long the injury is projected.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Craig Morgan tweeted today that Soderstrom is “rehabbing a upper body injury and wont’t play for AIK any more”. Haven’t seen details on how severe or how long the injury is projected.

Based on the clubs info, they seems to think he will be ready for the junior championship.

This in Swedish, I assume you get some "offer" of translation.
Victor Söderström lämnar AIK

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Very surprised Aatu didnt make it.

Aku isnt a star player but I've noticed he looks good as a complementary player playing up and down the roster. Got some jam.
Considering he was considered a possibility for 1st overall just a season ago, that is a huge surprise.

Last edited:

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Updated, not much action from last week, although Crotty got in a few more games.

I got to watch a game with Crotty last week (on TV of course. No spectators, empty hall like 2 miles away. A sad life). I thought he looked good, but he is a defenceman of course. Also the Norwegian league is no measurement for the NHL. He got his share of ice-time. Two minors, and the other team scored on at least one of those, but I don't think that little bit of wrestling would have been penalties at all in the NHL. So that was just cultural.

Reactions: AZhockey1991

Dr VinnyBoombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Farinacci had a lot of shots and was at the net constantly and was unlucky at least 1 of the net front shots didn't go in...but the good news is that he was always at the net, which is great considering normal Coyote play. He's certainly not afraid of the blue paint.

They did spend an awful lot of time in the offensive zone, can't recall them ever having to change from the D end of the ice after the initial breakout. Farinacci changed a couple times while in the O-zone because they had it in there for quite some time.

Last edited:
Reactions: AZhockey1991

Sm00chy

Sep 29, 2017
A few updates on Maccelli:

Looks like the team announced today that he will stay with Ilves for the remainder of the season.

Currently has a goal and assist in the game today...

Goal:

Assist:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->