Prospect Info: 2020-2021 Coyotes Prospect General Discussion and Stats Weekly Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuckLife

Feb 26, 2015
Ilves went top of the Liiga last night with another win. 1+1 for Maccelli who is playing on the 3rd line with another stud prospect in Jarventie.

Hayton hasnt got into the lineup yet. He was loaned on the 17th and they've played 4 games since. Must be having to get up to speed on fitness and training. Back to back games on 30/31st, hopefully he gets a chance in those.
He’s quarantining. Joins the team Saturday and plays November 11.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Great news on Jenik. Surprised it's not in the Czech league but other factors must be the reason.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Weekly stats updated - still waiting for Crotty & Jenik to begin getting in games. Looks like Aku Raty is now up in the Liiga looks like playing his first game.

Sm00chy

Sep 29, 2017

I believe this is Danil Savunov if I am not mistaken. No clips that I can find of the goal.

Also I highly recommend the Twitter account "CoyotesFansGermany"... stays on top of the Yotes players overseas.

Reactions: Gwyddbwyll

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Daryin played in the MHL again for Loko last night (1 assist). Keeps shuttling between those 3 teams in the KHL, VHL, MHL.

Yaroslavl - Played 6 with 1 goal 3 assists
Voronezh - Played 4 with 1 goal 1 assist
Loko - Played 6 with 4 goals, 2 assists

Good preparation for the way Coyotes 'develop' their prospects!

Reactions: ParisSaintGermain

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Weekly stats updated - still waiting for Crotty & Jenik to begin getting in games. Looks like Aku Raty is now up in the Liiga looks like playing his first game.

you guys do any top prospect lists over here? wondering who you think is the most underrated
coyotes prospect right now.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Nice, as a defenseman he's top scorer for Lukko with 12 points in 11 games and a +11 rating, albeit from the 3rd pairing.

Daryin hasnt played for either VHL or MHL team's last matches so he's either injured or back up with Yaroslavl in the KHL - we'll find out as they play tomorrow.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
you guys do any top prospect lists over here? wondering who you think is the most underrated
coyotes prospect right now.
Hayton
Soderstrom
Maccelli
Jenik

Those are the four guys we expect to hit the NHL in the next couple years and each of them have offensive upside.

The rest of our prospects are less projectable, or are long shots.

Capobianco and Farinacci are a couple others that I like but they aren't in the same tier as the top four.

Reactions: neelynugs

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Hayton
Soderstrom
Maccelli
Jenik

Those are the four guys we expect to hit the NHL in the next couple years and each of them have offensive upside.

The rest of our prospects are less projectable, or are long shots.

Capobianco and Farinacci are a couple others that I like but they aren't in the same tier as the top four.
Ivan Prosvetov as well. He has much higher potential than Adin Hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad