2020-2021 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
After having their two games against Dubuque postponed, Muskegon will play the USNDTP today. But Pitlick is injured so he won't play.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Reactions: Plekatorz

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Caufield back at playing like a Midget BB, looks like he cant do anything right in this game... He has to play the game quick and agressive to be effective, right now he is just way too passive and easy to contain...

Shots: Penn state 42 Wisconsin 9 and Wisconsin leads the game 3-2 lol...

Reactions: Habs Icing

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Caufield scoressss!!! Oh wait, it was Brock, sorry guys... :laugh:

Now its the good one... ;)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
KalPa up 3-1 early in the 2nd period. Leskinen with a goal on the PP, it's his 4th of the season. He is now at 9 pts (4G, 5A). Today is his 15th game of the season.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Cole Caufield marque son premier but de la saison | Highlights

Game report for Caufield’s last game. Not an easy one offensively. He scored his first finally, but I hope he will be more effective in the Ozone outside of PP.

yeah didn't look so hot on a lot of those plays. he is crazy shifty out there though.

He's still a PPG even though he's having some growing pains while expanding his game. Hopefully he becomes more consistent. Tons of promise. Kid has upside through the roof. If he has to stay another year so be it. Maybe better off in Laval though. Hard to say. It's crazy that he has real PP QB potential but I just don't know if he should be doing that. If it only helps him grow his game and doesn't hurt his shot then I'm all for it. A little skeptical though.

Reactions: Plekatorz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->