B-Sens 2020-2021 Belleville Senators - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Wonder if this game will affect how the org deals with Brown in the offseason, or if they've already made up their minds. I hope they give him one more chance in training camp next season

Reactions: Cosmix and DrEasy

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Wonder if this game will affect how the org deals with Brown in the offseason, or if they've already made up their minds. I hope they give him one more chance in training camp next season

I think them giving him the last game of the season is a pretty good indicator they want him to be apart of this team moving forward.

Reactions: Deku

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal

If he plays like this for the final 3(or is it 4?) games, they'll absolutely have to keep him around.

Reactions: Deku

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
7362.jpg

1st
Logan Brown (#21)
Belleville Senators
G: 1 | A: 1
7165.jpg

2nd
Mikhail Berdin (#40)
Manitoba Moose
SA: 40 | SV: 37 | TOI: 60:18
8592.jpg

3rd
Cole Reinhardt (#23)

Reactions: Cosmix and DrEasy

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I see more drive to his game more than I ever did. He was much more well-rounded.

Really good indication by him.

Logan was always going to be a long term project, even if drafted high. I mean, a 6'6 teenager needs time to "grow into his body" and develop man strenght to support that frame and also leg strength to be able to skate fast enough for pro hockey. And I think it must have been a challenge, become much stronger but not much heavier. It looks like his skating has improved enough over the years but he'll never be a burner. Blake Wheeler types are pretty rare.

The problem is that he missed so much time to injury back and forth since his draft year that it's taking him significantly more time than expected.

Like I have said all the way, I'd be really surprised if Logan Brown isn't a NHL player down the road. You can't teach that kind of talent.

Tkachuk-Norris-Brown
Stutzle-Brown-Batherson
Formenton-Pinto-White
Paul-Watson and ?

This is what I hope to see next year. At least give it a real try, put him in a real position to succeed.

Last edited:

SlapJack

Scum bag Sens
Dec 6, 2010
Yeah, in the 5 seasons since getting drafted, Brown has been on the IR for about 2 full seasons of those in total games. That's a lot of starting and stopping development time.

If he can stay off the IR, he'll stay in the NHL.

Reactions: Xspyrit

BoardsofCanada

Aug 26, 2009
G.T.A.
Tkachuk-Norris-Brown
Stutzle-Brown-Batherson
Formenton-Pinto-Dadonov
Paul- White -Watson

Chabot UFA Signing
Brann - Zaitsev
Mete - Zub
Murray
Gus

This is a good looking team. 1) Logan stays healthy, 2) we sign a shut down, tough as nails d-man to play with Chabot
3) Murray gets his shit together. Lots of ifs but if we get all three, we can compete with any team in the league.

Reactions: Xspyrit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad