B-Sens 2020-2021 Belleville Senators - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
E1XB8MdWYAIzYfL

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
I’d be surprised, barely have enough room for our own prospects, don’t think we will add a guy outside our scope who doesn’t really bring anything other than intriguing size.
I think you might be undervaluing him as a player. He is a very solid organizational fit. He is kind of like another Nick Paul. A very hard working player who makes smart plays, is defensively strong, a capable penalty killer, is physical and has above average passing and hockey IQ. He can play both center and wing and has the versatility to play on multiple lines. He fits in perfectly with the kind of player DJ Smith likes and Troy Mann seems to be very trusting of him.

His points per game production is better than Kelly, Reinhardt, and Kastelic as well as AHL vets like Peca, Cassels, Labate and Beaudin. Given the amount of scoring chances he creates and the plays which he directly contributed to a goal but was unawarded with an assist his PTS/GP could easily be right up there with Logan Shaw and Logan Brown. He has also been able to create scoring chances and put up points with less offensively gifted linemates. He has played multiple games with both Davidsson and Magwood as his linemates or at least one on his line and neither has a point this season. He has also played with Beaudin and more recently Beaudin and Cassels.

This is a guy that who has made meaningful improvements in his on ice performance each game he has played. He is younger than Kastelic, Kelly, Reinhardt, Crookshank and Brown. He arguably has higher offensive upside than Kastelic, Kelly and Reinhardt. He might also prove to be a better organizational fit than Brown.

The Sens value depth and are looking for a certain kind of player and Douglas fits that mold. There is going to be a lot of turnover this offseason so there is room for him so I don't see why they wouldn't add him to their prospect pool. Maybe I am jut really high on him but I think he will be a very solid piece for the Senators in the near future. I see him outcompeting and outperforming a lot of prospects and solidifying a depth role in this organization.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
So Abramov is injured apparently
According to B Smith and AJ

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Jarventie looking better too

Good stuff happening despite being down 0-1

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
I really hope they give Logan Brown a real shot next season. I really think he can take the next step.

He got sent down in March went into a funk and posted one point in 5 games before being injured.

He's now come back a month later, healthy and puts up 8 points in 9 games, with points in 7 different games.

Reactions: Cosmix

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
I don't think they played all period. With games tomorrow and Sunday it will be interesting to see if they are out for the rest of this series or if they get in one or both of the games.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I don't think they played all period. With games tomorrow and Sunday it will be interesting to see if they are out for the rest of this series or if they get in one or both of the games.

Greig got rocked. Crookshank also got rocked.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
BSens lead 2-1 after 2

Shots on Goal123T
MB1011021
BEL1611027
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events