2020/2021 Around the League Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana Murzyn

Oct 5, 2005
Can you imagine having to wait till 10PM to watch a hockey game? I don't know how Eastern fans do it.
It's easy. What you do is, all day long you tell yourself that you're not going to stay up to watch, especially a game against the Senators, because it's a silly and unhealthy way to live your life, and then what happens is, you watch the whole stupid thing, and you crawl into bed at 1am and instead of sleeping you spend time wondering if Tyler Motte can sustain his early-season pace.

Burke's Evil Spirit

Oct 29, 2002
San Francisco
I liked late games when I lived out east. Get your whole day out of the way and watch a game without a care in your head. I'm a night owl though.

PST is better for weekends though. Hockey starts at 11am and goes all day.

Reactions: VanillaCoke

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
4pm hockey and 10am football are the absolute best times for sports.

my heart goes out to those who live out east, but then again it's probably gonna be worse for me one day since i wanna move internationally (europe/nz) after i get my degree.

Reactions: PM

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Prediction:..Flames beat the Habs tonight.

Hab fans are riding high right now. After our loss, I went on their board and saw posts about a Stanley cup contender and how Suzuki is better than Pettersson. It would be nice for them to get a reality check. I don't think their current offence is sustainable.

Reactions: Johnathon Tanner

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
I liked late games when I lived out east. Get your whole day out of the way and watch a game without a care in your head. I'm a night owl though.
I still prefer it now because there's no way I can watch a game while my kids are still up (or if I do, I'm going to miss half of it for the 27 hours it takes to get them to bed). It's one of the reasons I happily join the outrage crew for EST starts of HNIC games in Vancouver.

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
Mikko Koivu scores his first for the bluejackets

yes that's a real sentence

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Hab fans are riding high right now. After our loss, I went on their board and saw posts about a Stanley cup contender and how Suzuki is better than Pettersson. It would be nice for them to get a reality check. I don't think their current offence is sustainable.
Agreed,..the Habs got off to a fantastic start, firing on all cylinders..I see them coming down to earth a bit..they're not that good.

Last edited:

SeawaterOnIce

Being invaded again.
Aug 28, 2011
Yes Flames....join us at the bottom.

giphy.gif

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
Something to keep in mind is that the Flames, Oilers, and Canadiens haven't played to Senators to boost their point totals yet.

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Toffoli PPG
Drouin PPG
Armia PPG
Suzuki PPG
Petry PPG
Tatar PPG

This can't keep up. The habs will crash back down to earth soon

Reactions: HockeyWooot
Status
Not open for further replies.