2020/2021 Around the League Thread | Playoff Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
If anything it shows how we need to patient with this core (Petey, Hughes, etc).

Florida had Barkov-Huberdeau for a few years now, and recent acquisition has complimented them well.

Canucks have a lot of pieces already.

But need to ditch the pylons like Myers, and Edler. And not play so soft.

Reactions: RussianRacket

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
If anything it shows how we need to patient with this core (Petey, Hughes, etc).

Florida had Barkov-Huberdeau for a few years now, and recent acquisition has complimented them well.

Most people have faith in this core, that’s why we want a new GM and coach that can actually help them compete in their window

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
Most people have faith in these core, that’s why we want a new GM and coach that can actually help them compete in their window

there's literally a thread about trading Hughes for assets... we definitely better management/coaching. I think most people know that too.

Reactions: LordBacon

Deeds26

Nov 11, 2006
Anyone know this 18-year old Sam Bennett that's on Florida?? Just took a penalty that set up a TB PP goal. Rookie needs to not make any mistakes in the playoffs.

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
Wow thats huge run on Point. Hornqvist wanted to take Point out of the series there. nice.

draws a penalty too.

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
All these penalties are gonna bite the panthers in the ass

Edit:
Holy shit that was a godly save
Bob needs to pull his head outta his ass before he throws the series away

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
I like how Maroon just tackles Barkov. I mean if I'm Tampa, the first guy I want off the ice is Barkov.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

The issue is management screwing up contracts to non key guys which is delaying their playoff push.

Reactions: LordBacon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->