U20: 2019 World Junior Summer Showcase

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
In pretty sure Finland doesn’t give a sh*t they’ve won the tournament, if they play Sweden they are going in for a win no matter what kind of exhibition game it might be.
Also, I really doubt they care about having won this tournament. It's not why you participate in the WJSS.

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
In pretty sure Finland doesn’t give a sh*t they’ve won the tournament, if they play Sweden they are going in for a win no matter what kind of exhibition game it might be.
havent found a site to bet on sweden sadly.

watch sweden win, you have my word. They want to go home with a victory.

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
Basically whole sweden has looked out of gas. Not sure why the 17 year olds had to be mentioned.

We have scored 6 goals in 6 games.

MattiasSnall

May 1, 2018
havent found a site to bet on sweden sadly.

watch sweden win, you have my word. They want to go home with a victory.
I don’t care if they win or lose but your argument that Finland wouldn’t care about the last game because they’ve already won is the one I’m not agreeing on. They take every game against Sweden seriously.

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
I don’t care if they win or lose but your argument that Finland wouldn’t care about the last game because they’ve already won is the one I’m not agreeing on. They take every game against Sweden seriously.
They played less than 24 hours ago. Fatigue kicks in.

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
Didnt see single game by Anttoni Honka as good as his been in summer showcase last season...

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
Didnt see single game by Anttoni Honka as good as his been in summer showcase last season...

Or ever. Absolutely brilliant showing by him. Finally using his hands and shot the way he is supposed to.

Really like Tanus on the PP, makes everything look so natural.

Reactions: Erikfromfin

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
So Anton Lundell missed entire showcase thats too bad

Which is more important ?
Is that the player ( Lundell ) is playing sick in some f***ing pre-season hobby game.
Or that player ( Lundell ) is healthy when SM liiga's regular season starts ?

I look this case in HIFK's perspective.
And i don't care shit of that how many U20 WJC pre-tournamet games Lundell will miss.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
David Gustafsson looks dominant again. The best player for Sweden during the tournament.

Reactions: hn777

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
Finland looks tired, 7th game in little over a week + travel so it's understandable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->