GDT: 2019 World Championship

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Tournament starts tomorrow morning in Slovakia.

Some Canuck players to watch :

Team Sweden: EP40, Markstrom, Loui Eriksson

Team USA: Q Hughes, Thatcher Demko

Team Canada: Troy Stecher

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I will be basically trying to watch every game as possible.
Some overlap though

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Why in the f*** did they start Murray for Team Canada? I should have come in here and posted before the first game, because I didn't think he should start since it was announced. I didn't think he should be the starter because he was so inconsistent this year, and was up and down in the playoffs.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Why in the **** did they start Murray for Team Canada? I should have come in here and posted before the first game, because I didn't think he should start since it was announced. I didn't think he should be the starter because he was so inconsistent this year, and was up and down in the playoffs.
Matt Murray was actually pretty good this season, he started the season badly but was solid down the stretch.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Matt Murray was actually pretty good this season, he started the season badly but was solid down the stretch.

No, the team was a bit better down the stretch. He couldn't put together back-to-back good games until about 35 games in. Then he had a hot streak for about 5 games but by the last 5 games he was back to good-bad-good-bad again. And during that time I didn't think he looked good technically.

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014
Could care less what Eriksson does in a watered down tournament on large international ice.

Anton Lander had a hatrick.

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
Erickson has found his niche playing international meaningless hockey tournaments......his next move is to win gold or the trophy or the title whatever the stupid thing is called then rest up during the NHL regular season and come back next year to defend the championship or title or whatever the stupid thing is called

TryamkinPleaseReturn

Rapidly Shrinking Cult
Feb 7, 2019
Eriksson with another goal, Pettersson an assist. Markstrom the win.
Hughes with the primary assist on the game winning goal.
Stetcher with the go ahead goal at the end of the second period to make it 5-4 (They won 6-5)

Blade Paradigm

Oct 21, 2017
Shift-by-shift video of Jack Hughes' (#6, USA) performance vs Team Finland:

Also featured during some of his shifts is Kaapo Kakko (#24, FIN).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->