Transfer: 2019 Winter Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part III

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
United ready to get rid of Lukaku and bring in Dybala

Also looking at Skriniar, Koulibouly, Ndombele, Sancho. I could them getting Dybala, one of the CB, and Ndombele. Imagine that lineup though

Martial-Rashford
Dybala
Pogba-Herrera-Ndombele
Shaw-Lindelof-CB-Young(need to upgrade here bad)

Last edited:

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I’m expecting Utd and RM to spend a lot lot lot this summer. Dybala could make a lot of sense at Utd. And they certainly got the cash.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
United ready to get rid of Lukaku and bring in Dybala

Also looking at Skriniar, Koulibouly, Ndombele, Sancho. I could them getting Dybala, one of the CB, and Ndombele. Imagine that lineup though

Martial-Rashford
Dybala
Pogba-Herrera-Ndombele
Shaw-Lindelof-CB-Young(need to upgrade here bad)

Look elsewhere.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
He's an uber talent, can dribble through defenses on his own.
Zero IQ, attitude problems, thinks he's the new Pele, etc...
If a coach can tame the guy he's got a great player. Favre didn't seem to have much trouble with him.
Vieira can't stand him and threw him under the bus in press conference yesterday ("Allan is sick, as per hiw own words")..

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
He's an uber talent, can dribble through defenses on his own.
Zero IQ, attitude problems, thinks he's the new Pele, etc...
If a coach can tame the guy he's got a great player. Favre didn't seem to have much trouble with him.
Vieira can't stand him and threw him under the bus in press conference yesterday ("Allan is sick, as per hiw own words")..
There were some Liverpool rumblings linked a bit ago. I would be interested to see Klopp have a go, but it’s all too random to be realistic.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
A year ago I would've laughed at this idea but now with his form he might not get better offers. Although with his pedigree teams like City/Barca or Madrid would be stupid not to break the bank for him.
Plenty of rumors PSG are after him.
But I don't know how they'll do financially. UEFA are hunting them, especially when the TAS will dump their request of a new sanction.
In order not to be penalized, PSG will have to get 150M through new sponsors, and that's without selling/buying.
I wouldn't be surprised if something around Cavani/Allan happenned this summer to get a 6 and some money, but that won't be enough to get Dybala.
But they that's what people call fair : TV rights forbid the non EPL teams (and non 2 liga teams) to spend as much as the EPL teams.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Barcelona close to signing Luan Candido (18) and Vitão (19) from Palmeiras for 20m euros. Luan Candido is a heck of a LB, got crazy speed and skills. Vitão is suberb as well, great technique and agile CB.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
About Nicolas Pepe's summer transfer, Christophe Galtier had this to say today :
"Il réalise une grande saison et il va encore progresser. Il doit aller dans un club de Ligue des champions. A mon sens, il n'a pas besoin d'étape intermédiaire pour aller le plus haut possible. Je le vois bien dans une équipe qui joue en rouge".
Basically, it means he'll progress some more and he must play on a team that plays the CL. Doesn't need another step before going to a major club.
Thinks he's going to play in red next year.
So Arsenal won't play the CL (they're heavily interested) and are out.
PSG isn't playing in red most of the time at home. They do play in red away, but I doubt it's what he meant.
So we're left with likely Liverpool or United.... or Lille...

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
About Nicolas Pepe's summer transfer, Christophe Galtier had this to say today :
"Il réalise une grande saison et il va encore progresser. Il doit aller dans un club de Ligue des champions. A mon sens, il n'a pas besoin d'étape intermédiaire pour aller le plus haut possible. Je le vois bien dans une équipe qui joue en rouge".
Basically, it means he'll progress some more and he must play on a team that plays the CL. Doesn't need another step before going to a major club.
Thinks he's going to play in red next year.
So Arsenal won't play the CL (they're heavily interested) and are out.
PSG isn't playing in red most of the time at home. They do play in red away, but I doubt it's what he meant.
So we're left with likely Liverpool or United.... or Lille...
Who is Christophe Galtier? could he be just speculating?

Liverpool clearly need a 10 that can create offense from the middle could Pepe play that role? He looks like a pure winger for me.

Red is also the main color of AC Milan, Bayern, Atletico.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad