Transfer: 2019 Winter Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part III

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Does Juve have 200 million to spend on a fee?
Not if Salah wants a force out, but at this point of time I can't see why the hell Salah would want to leave. If he ever leaves it is either to Madrid to become Ronaldo (2.0 from United) or Barca to replace an aging core of Messi, Saurez, and whoever.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
RM probably got the cash to break the world record for a defender in de Ligt and the same for Salah. Juventus don’t. And why would Salah go there?

Salah’s body language is a bit different at times this year, but is there anything to suggest he would be looking to leave?

Reactions: Gecklund

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Salah’s body language is a bit different at times this year, but is there anything to suggest he would be looking to leave?
Please elaborate. His 'body language' has not changed from last year.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Please elaborate. His 'body language' has not changed from last year.

What is the point if you already got the answer?

Obviously this can´t be proven, but yes I believe he looks "sullen" more often than he did last year - even if he has always had a bit of that kind of body language.

You don´t think so. That is fine.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

Obviously this can´t be proven, but yes I believe he looks "sullen" more often than he did last year - even if he has always had a bit of that kind of body language.

I’ve seen this mentioned as well, and he does seem a little different, but he’s human.

I think things aren’t quite as easy for him this year is all.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC

You made the body language claim and linked it to a fictitious transfer. Not really on him or anyone else to prove differently here.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
You made the body language claim and linked it to a fictitious transfer. Not really on him or anyone else to prove differently here.
He actually didn't link. He specifically said it wasn't related.

But I think that Salah has been a little more frustrated this year judging by body language but I put that down more to the fact that it just isn't as easy this year. It's easy to think you're gonna carry on your success, and while he's doing well, it's not the same level.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
This Salah to Juve stuff is complete BS until proven otherwise. This "rumor" originated from Tuttosport saying 50 + Dybala = Salah, which is clickbait to the max. It is not worth talking about.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
If anything Salah look even happier at Liverpool than last year.

I follow him on Twitter and he is posting way more videos than ever with teammates and fans.

I don't think he is unhappy or unsettled. That being said any player can go at any moment and as a Liverpool fan i've been through many of these moments in the past.

As for Salah he is a marketing god and brought way more visibility to Liverpool than any other player purchased.

I doubt they would let him go without a fight or a great money package.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Pretty much this (even if he said it's not related, the implication is there). I've seen this said a few times this year and I question whether or not these people saying this actually watched him last season. There is no difference in his approach or demeanor. I like Salah but I'm not in love with him like a lot of Liverpool fans either; it's just kind of a silly thing to throw around when people say they've noticed his body language this season.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011

Haha. Right. How many claims discussing football and football players can be backed up by anything scientific? I guess I should take it as a compliment you setting the bar high for me.

So I modified by saying it can’t be proven and that I BELIEVE something and still I have to “prove” that what I believe is correct? Take it for what it is. I even said I don’t think he leaves so...

And now we are two that seems to have picked up on the same thing. Doesn’t prove anything, but one of the reasons why I write things here is to see if others either have picked up on the same thing or if I’m mistaken.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I mean, if he really kicks his feet, they would let him go at some point. But, not before they shelled out 150-175 million. Juve won’t pay that. I also think there’s a small chance that Henry says screw them because of their obvious Can deal way before it was legal. Sure, everyone cheats, but I think Henry has a track record of trying to stick it to teams.

If he did want to go, and that’s a massive if, I think Real would pay much more than Juve would.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad