OT: 2019 Winnipeg Blue Bombers Next Stop the 107th Grey Cup vs. the Ti-Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
I feel like every time we go to the Grey Cup post-Khari, we have a bizarre QB story. Ol' blue eyes in his 1st start, Buck being duck taped together and now the gentleman with impeccable teeth who will be a Bomber for an ephemeral moment in time.

The ghosts of 2001 still haunt me. Marc Boerigter is the name I have given to the monster under my bed.

mine is named Troy and he coughs too much ...

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
There was a rumour going around the Ottawa would be going hard after Dinwiddie as a OC and he would bring Arbuckle with him as the starter, who knows what happens now that Campbell was fired as HC

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Hey Scarlett, will Rod Black be doing the PBP for the GC?

DaringForthrightAntarcticgiantpetrel-size_restricted.gif

Gawd I hope you're right!

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
4 Grey Cups in 5 years, unbelievable!

Not only did Bud Grant coach the Bombers to 4-5 Grey Cup victories, he then went to Minnesota, and got the Vikings to the Super Bowl --3-4 times, but "did not win a Super Bowl".

He probably is in the CFL and NFL Hall of Fame -- I haven't checked this, but if he is, he's probably the only one in both ?? Bud Grant was a great football man --we need a guy like him in Winnipeg.

Jaytee

Feb 27, 2015

Not only did Bud Grant coach the Bombers to 4-5 Grey Cup victories, he then went to Minnesota, and got the Vikings to the Super Bowl --3-4 times, but "did not win a Super Bowl".

He probably is in the CFL and NFL Hall of Fame -- I haven't checked this, but if he is, he's probably the only one in both ?? Bud Grant was a great football man --we need a guy like him in Winnipeg.
There are at least three people in both Halls of Fame: Bud Grant and Marv Levy (both coaches), and Warren Moon (player).

Reactions: GNP

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
In no way a CFL or NFL fan, but my dad was a Bombers fan from childhood, so will be watching this one and rooting for the Bombers in memorium. Good luck, boys.

WolfgangPuck

May 12, 2012
Grew up watching the CFL then lost interest My wife attended the same school as Cal Murphy’s daughter Bombers were the best defensively back then and routinely in the playoffs. Nice to have a winning team to cheer for again

Reactions: GNP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad