Blue Jays GDT: 2019 v2|Next: vs Atl |Wed, Aug 28 | 7pm ET/4pm PT | Foltynewicz vs Waguespack

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
bichettegurrielhairBAL.gif

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Sooo for someone who hasn’t watched a Jays game all year - Are Bo and Vladdy expected to be All Star game regulars? Anyone else got that potential on the MLB roster?

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
And now this Braves guy goes back to his seat with an "I missed it by this much" motion, totally oblivious.

DON'T ****ING INTERFERE WITH PLAY YOU D-BAG!!!!

Bag Of Beans

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
That interfering fan looks like Matthew McConoghey's skeezy cousin.

Also he should be ejected. What a dope.

So embarrassing for that dumby. :laugh:

And now this Braves guy goes back to his seat with an "I missed it by this much" motion, totally oblivious.

DON'T ****ING INTERFERE WITH PLAY YOU D-BAG!!!!

Another dope

That first guy just looked like a spoiled dummy who doesn't even know the game of baseball, let alone watch. He should have been kicked out for sure.

That second dummy in the Braves Jersey should have been knocked out by someone in that section. I know I would have. At best, you lay a beating on the guy and the game is stopped because of it and the players talk about it all year. That way you make sure the guy is still kicked out, plus yourself.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Almost forgot to mention that I saw in the highlight pack this morning that Dope #1 from yesterday's game (the knob in the Guerrero jersey that interfered with Vladdy making that catch) did end up getting ejected from the game.

Reactions: rubous
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->