GDT: 2019 Traverse Prospect Tournament Game 2 Leafs vs Hawks 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
IMG_20190907_142349.jpg

ManosArriba

Oct 24, 2017
Wont post a link but onhockey has all the rookie tournament games for those who are getting blacked out.

Reactions: Jeypic

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
I wish these games actually could have proper camera work, but what can ya do.

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
Imagine if the Leafs had Kivihelme, Sandin, Kokkonen, Halowell, Lindgren and Duszak for one of these games. I think that defense alone would obliterate every team in this tourny.

It's absolutely crazy to think that just a few years ago we used to send absolutely trash rosters to these tournaments. Right now we have a stable crop of very talented and highly skilled young prospects.

Bracco
Lilly
Sandin
Robertson
Kivihelme
Kokkonen
Woll/Scott

All of those guys are legitimate future NHLers for me. And then we have a ton of possible NHL hopefuls lead by the likes of SDA/ Korsh/ Brooks/ Marchment.

Also to note, I've been watching these Leafs rookie tournys for about 12 years now and Robertson to me is reaching Nylander/ Gardiner/ Rielly levels of impressiveness. SDA continues to impress me with his small subtleties. He makes so many smart leading passes up the ice to forwards who are in full speed. His abilities to slide those passes over are very similar to what Auston likes to do. I feel like Auston, he might not have the best quality linemates in juniors. This guy should be piling up assists with his play-making abilities. He's also very responsible in the defensive zone as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: bonjovi0308
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad