GDT: 2019 Trade Deadline (Two Sabres trades!!)

How many trades do the Sabres make?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Hoping for a few

1 involving moving a Lhd (McCabe scandella Beaulieu)

1 involving a pure hockey deal where risto gets us big upgrades

1 involving a sneaky play where Sobotka goes out and a center like Chris tierney comes in

That would be a good day, and faith in Botts would start coming back

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Botts? no deals except the one I'd be underwhelmed with i.e McCabe for a 5th or something of the sort...under market value, not needed, gives him something to talk about in pressers...oh and he will reassure us Housley is the coach in that presser.

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
Hunwick, Pommers out for 4+ round picks. If those 2 trades happen I'll be happy.

Wouldn't mind a trade involving Skinner if rentals are going to get first round picks.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Hunwick, Pommers out for 4+ round picks. If those 2 trades happen I'll be happy.

Wouldn't mind a trade involving Skinner if rentals are going to get first round picks.
The best part about trading Skinner is that we would end up with the best odds of winning the Lotto after next season.

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
The best part about trading Skinner is that we would end up with the best odds of winning the Lotto after next season.
Come again? Are you saying by trading Skinner this season we'll finish last next year?

If so just because we are trading him doesn't mean we can't re-sign him on July 1. We can also include a conditional pick on him re-signing with the team we trade him to.

I also expect us to be a better team no matter what next year as Dahlin will continue to grow, and the replacements players from Rochester will be an improvement on many players we have today.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Come again? Are you saying by trading Skinner this season we'll finish last next year?

If so just because we are trading him doesn't mean we can't re-sign him on July 1. We can also include a conditional pick on him re-signing with the team we trade him to.

I also expect us to be a better team no matter what next year as Dahlin will continue to grow, and the replacements players from Rochester will be an improvement on many players we have today.
We have 3 credible NHL forwards on our entire roster. If Jeff leaves all we have is Jack and Sam. Good luck with that.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
My trades:

Beaulieu for a 4th or 5th round pick

One of Girgs or Larsson to one of NYR, NYI, Vegas, or Dallas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->