Edmonton
71aa4313-452b-4e19-a9a0-6da0e4adcf1f.png

Feb 23: NJD vs NYR
Feb 23: LAK vs FL
Feb 23: ANA vs EDM
Feb 24: SJS vs DET
Feb 24: CGY vs OTT

gB52j4D.png

Ramifications of a 31st finish to the season?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
And to think, prior to the Klefbom injury, we would've hit the 20 win mark on the earliest date since the 1985 regular season. Without looking, this stretch of hockey over the past two months has been one of the worst the league has likely seen in some time.

Ken Hitchcock should have stayed retired.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I can't believe how f***ing bad this team is when McDavid, Draisaitl and RNH are going to have career seasons. We have McDavid in contention for the Art Ross and Draisaitl in contention for the Richard. It takes a special kind of incompetence to assemble a roster this bad around those players.

I guess a top 5 pick this year might be a blessing in disguise if a new GM can come in and surround these guys with the right pieces. As embarrassing as it is, I'm cheering for losses.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I honestly didn't think it was possible to be worse than last season but here we are, I really truly thought that a team with a healthy McDavid could never be that bad again and yet they are worse. They somehow always find a new rock bottom just when we thought rock bottom already hit. It's remarkable.

I gotta say, quality of life has been much better since I quit watching the Oilers 4 games ago. I feel for you guys who are still in it.
I'm just following Oiler news and check box scores at this point.

Reactions: ThreeOfAPerfectPair

RalphKing

Mar 28, 2017
Bad news: We play 3 straight games the night after Calgary plays that team (Yotes, Islanders, and Ducks). Not good for the yearly tank job

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Dom L predicted 27th. Stauffer really took him to task over this (as he did the year when Dom predicted us finishing well out of the playoffs). Apparently Dom was wrong again. We are actually worse than his model predicted. Again! Guy can’t get anything right lol (sarcasm)

Embrace the Tank. Own the Tank.
Be the Tank. I am one with the Tank.

I predict we will finish last overall and lose the lottery to a 17th place Vancouver, a 26th place Kings and a 29th place Ducks team. We will even suck in the lottery this year.

Reactions: McDrai

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
ypyoRFB.png

Feb 17: ANA vs WSH
Feb 18: OTT vs CHI
Feb 18: LA vs WSH

Ramifications of a 31st finish to the season?

Amazing how the big heavy teams are now the worst teams in the league other than Ottawa who decided to rebuild during Prime Karlsson years. They have an owner who is actually more inept than Katz and with less zeros in his bank account.

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
The only team I actually want to beat is the Ducks. I cannot stand those ********s
I see you haven't fully embraced The Tank yet. We need to lose all games, especially to teams around us in the standings. Duck hatred be damned!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad