Transfer: 2019 Summer Transfers News, Rumors, and Discussion; Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
So if Dybala ends up at Spurs it proves what exactly?

Anyway. Not a very interesting discussion when this is the level you are at.

Personally I am not a "PL fan" by the way. I don't like the idea of the PL becoming some sort of "superleague" at all. Unfortunately I do believe it is somewhat trending that way when Brighton is signing players like Berge who "big" teams like Sevilla seemingly have tried to sign for quite awhile.

It's really ridiculous, paid a figure out of the market and meaningless for a good player but not a phenomenon. A team that is as good as any Chievo that spends 90M on the market. As if the top teams weren't enough to kill the market ... while almost the rest of the world is waiting for the end of the British market.

For Berge they asked for 20 / 25M, with teams like Sevilla (and not only), they sold it at 30. Brighton.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Italian sources say a loan with an option to buy is possible. That would push the image rights issue to a future date.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
My guess it will be on and off again a couple of times before 18:00 (CET).

No denying it looks less promising than a couple of hours ago though. But could just be natural development in a negotiation. Been there done that myself.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011

My guess - a lot of guessing.

Please at least just confirm Lo Celso and Sessegnon. Then I know the window will at least be good.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015

Any update on this?

More money for Arsenal. I'm assuming there is a sell on clause.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Always a risk that things go belly up on the last day. Nothing to suggest RS isn't happening on Spurs boards.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007

My guess - a lot of guessing.

Please at least just confirm Lo Celso and Sessegnon. Then I know the window will at least be good.

How on earth does Juve not have time to find a replacement?!?!?? They have another month!!!

I was hoping United would swoop in last minute to hijack the move to Tottenham with the Lukaku money, but this whole thing is a circus.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
How on earth does Juve not have time to find a replacement?!?!?? They have another month!!!

I was hoping United would swoop in last minute to hijack the move to Tottenham with the Lukaku money, but this whole thing is a circus.

I don't know. Might just be tactics to get another million out of the deal.

At this point it doesn't matter if the deal is signed at 1PM or two minutes before 5PM.

Coin flip for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad