Transfer: 2019 Summer Transfers News, Rumors, and Discussion; Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Timernet has lost their minds over Tierney. Hes been rumored to leave all summer...how have u not prepared yourselves. Weve been a selling club since we sold dalglish to liverpool. Tierney probably trebled his wages and will compete at a much higher level. Take the cash, invest, and stop f***ijg crying.

Elliman

Jun 29, 2016
New York
I'm relieved I have your permission to laugh at the Maguire deal just in case the urge strikes me, but if it's alright with you I'll settle for thinking it misguided.

Don’t hurt yourself my man with any belly aching laughs or getting lost deep in thought. It’s only football and Harry Maguire my man.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
With that manager at the helm, I think it was likely anyhow

It was, but not giving the manager any attacking reinforcement while subtracting Lukaku is basically asking to fall out of the top six entirely. The midfield needed help too.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Very pleased with what Arsenal has done. Would've liked if they had added Everton as well, but pleased they avoided Zaha for Pepe. Another youngish CB wouldn't have been the worst thing ever, but that can be on the docket for next summer, as well as a DM. Get those two things done and suddenly Arsenal is looking very good once again.

They've got Willock coming up so I don't think they need a new DM. And I'm being serious.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Top 4 will be City, Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool this season. Chelsea and United got left way behind by the clubs they were competing with. Hell, I would not be surprised whatsoever if one of Everton, Leicester, West Ham or Wolverhampton sneaks in over one or both of those two in the top 6.

Arsenal and Spurs had fantastic windows really while City got a couple guys and Liverpool sat on their hands. If Spurs get Dybala it's that much more impressive of a window.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I would say right now I would have:
1) Pool
2) City
3) Arsenal
4) Spurs

If Spurs complete the deals they have in the works then things may be different

Reactions: AB13

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
If Sane really did his ACL, City got worse. Way, way worse.
Eh they'll have a fully healthy De Bruyne this season who is much better anyway. Jesus seems to be finding his way as well. They'll be just as good as last season.

They're massive favourites for the title.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Eh they'll have a fully healthy De Bruyne this season who is much better anyway. Jesus seems to be finding his way as well. They'll be just as good as last season.

They're massive favourites for the title.
Cancelo is also a huge upgrade on last year's Kyle Walker

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think RB will regret not selling Upamecano for 70mil, similar to Monaco with the 92mil bid for Lemar.

They don't need money. They are owned by Red Bull, and they could win the Bundesliga this season. Unless a team meets their valuation of the player, they shouldn't sell.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
Sane is badly hurt and will be out until January. So, City are not getting money for him and as a result can’t replace him.

This isn't confirmed. He's having a second opinion on the injury tomorrow, and then a decision on how he proceeds with the injury will be determined.

Bayern still might want to purchase the player. They want to bring in two wingers this window, and still have yet to bring in any wingers yet.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I don't like Luiz, but if we're getting him between 5 and 10 million pounds, that is unbelievable business if true.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
A few Dortmund transfers should go through in the next few days, but haven't yet. Max Philipp to Dynamo Moscow for 20M is agreed, Omer Toprak to Werder Bremen for 5M is apparently very close.

I think we could still bring in Schick. That rumor has been swirling around for a few weeks now. Kagawa is supposed to leave, as he wasn't included in the team photo and is training with the U23's for the time being.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
A few Dortmund transfers should go through in the next few days, but haven't yet. Max Philipp to Dynamo Moscow for 20M is agreed, Omer Toprak to Werder Bremen for 5M is apparently very close.

I think we could still bring in Schick. That rumor has been swirling around for a few weeks now. Kagawa is supposed to leave, as he wasn't included in the team photo and is training with the U23's for the time being.
Are you lot going to buy anybody because you're creeping towards irrelevance since Klopp left.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I don't like Luiz, but if we're getting him between 5 and 10 million pounds, that is unbelievable business if true.

I think we will all learn to love him after he bangs in a long range goal and then celebrates with his hair flopping around in full glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad