Transfer: 2019 Summer Transfers News, Rumors, and Discussion; Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
DiMarzio saying tonight that Juve are interested in a Dybala-Lukaku swap.

Ignoring all the other issues with that claim, not sure that would fit Sarri at all. Doesn’t make sense.

I’d imagine this is Juve trying to make sure Inter pays top dollar for Lukaku.
Yes do it Juve. Lukaku is great and totally has a great first touch.

Reactions: hatterson

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I saw that Instagram and thought it was fake news. I don't even know what to say, it's just so terrible.

Are Man U also offering 85 million or something? ;)

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I remember Cabella once looked pretty promising.
He was. But he made bad career choices and didn't take that next step.
Still I think St Etienne fans will claim he was overall their best player over the last two seasons.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Keep hearing that James will stay with Asensio out, but that can't be true, can it? Madrid already have their three non-EU players in Militao, Vinicius and Rodrygo, right?

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Ornstein reports that Arsenal have agreed a deal to sign Pepé from Lille for 72 million pounds. Sounds great, lets hope it gets done!

Reactions: S E P H and Cassano

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Lille has accepted 4 offers for Pepe. United, Napoli, Inter and Arsenal.
Player is coming back from holidays on monday.
He would prefer to go to PSG and they're also interested but might not be able to pay 80 M.
He'll decide next week.
Remember he turned down double his salary and a CL spot in Lyon to stay with his coach and teammates.

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
Lille has accepted 4 offers for Pepe. United, Napoli, Inter and Arsenal.
Player is coming back from holidays on monday.
He would prefer to go to PSG and they're also interested but might not be able to pay 80 M.
He'll decide next week.
Remember he turned down double his salary and a CL spot in Lyon to stay with his coach and teammates.

Ornstein (God) says he will go to Arsenal so f*** off.

Reactions: AB13

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
I think CL matters to him. But we'll see.

He would probably prefer playing for a massive club in Arsenal, to a small club in PSG. Fans and history actually matter a lot. The UCL is an advantage with PSG but they have almost no chance of winning it regardless.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
I feel this comment is going to go over real well. Enjoy the replies you're about to get.

Well literally anyone with a brain would admit Arsenal, one of the biggest, most historical clubs in football history who has been a dominant force in English football since it was founded, a club with 13 League and 13 Fa Cup titles, are a million times bigger than a club who have only managed 8 farmers league titles in their entire existence. Arsenal have a massive global fanbase and PSG have a few irrelevant plastics who started watching football in 2015.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
This is magnificent. Especially the bolded part.

I want to hear more of your version of history.

Arsenal where dominant in the 30s and very good in the 20s. They have been great since the start. They have the third most league titles ever, the most FA Cup titles ever, are the only team to go invincible for an entire season since the 20th century as part of a 49 game unbeaten run, have never been relegated from the top flight ever, have had some of the best players and managers to ever grace the game, and have an absolutely massive global fanbase.

Last edited:

AB13

Apr 29, 2019

What part is funny? I hope you don’t actually believe a club with 8 Ligue 1 titles is bigger than a club with 13 English League titles and 13 FA Cup titles along with a much larger fanbase. Please answer, do you genuinely believe that? And do you genuinely believe that PSG can win the UCL? What what funny?

Explain what is ridiculous, you have to back up your claim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->