2019 Summer/Fall Prospect Poll: #9 - Emergency Runoff!!!

Who is the Sabres' #9 Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Borgen.

More mobile and more established/NHL ready.

Don't see Samuelsson having any higher of a ceiling than him either.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Love that we have both. Both are about equal to me. I think Samulesson is a bit nastier but further away so I am fine with this going either way

Ygo

Oct 19, 2015
How is Davidson so far behind Asplund... Aren't they tracking very similarly? Is it just a geographical bias?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Davidsson had a down year, he didn't show progress.

Counting stats wise, his season was almost identical to Asplund's final SHL season. The differences were that Asplund was at a higher points per game pace up to getting hit in the head, then cooled considerably after returning. Davidsson was much more consistent in his comparable year. And Marcus' PDO was ridiculously good for some reason.

MrMaster

Apr 20, 2016
Counting stats wise, his season was almost identical to Asplund's final SHL season. The differences were that Asplund was at a higher points per game pace up to getting hit in the head, then cooled considerably after returning. Davidsson was much more consistent in his comparable year. And Marcus' PDO was ridiculously good for some reason.
You're right, they look very similar.
I guess my memory of both their respective WJC appearances was what made up my mind. Davidsson was kind of disappointing, while Asplund was really playing well.

Edit: so did Nylander in that tourney, and i don't value him very much right now, so what do i know..also, let's wait and see what happens with Alex in Chicago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad