Alshon Jeffrey @ MIN

Half PPR, Pick 1 FLEX:

Matt Breida @ LAR
Tevin Coleman @ LAR

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Actually faced with interesting RB decisions this week.

TD ONLY LEAGUE:

pick 2 of:
James Conner
Jordan Howard
Damien Williams
Melvin Gordon

Conner still getting the premium touches, Howard getting all the goal line action, Williams returned from injury to be a clear #1 on KC last week, Gordon got the lions share of carries and likely more of the receptions this week also projected a clear #1.

Hmm, still thinking through which 2 of Conner, Howard, D Williams, Gordon to go with in this TD Only league. Had been leaning away from Conner with the Rudolph injury, but now the news that Jaylen Samuels is out for a month and Rudolph might play has me 2nd guessing that one.

Howard has been great in recent weeks, but has the most difficult matchup, on the road no less.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Hmm, still thinking through which 2 of Conner, Howard, D Williams, Gordon to go with in this TD Only league. Had been leaning away from Conner with the Rudolph injury, but now the news that Jaylen Samuels is out for a month and Rudolph might play has me 2nd guessing that one.

Howard has been great in recent weeks, but has the most difficult matchup, on the road no less.

Definitely not Williams.

I'd go with Conner and Gordon. Howard being the clear goal line guy in a touchdown only league is a nice piece to have, though.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
bench conner for andrews?

worried LAC will stack the box constantly with hodges at QB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad