2019 Start/Sit Week 4

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
am i crazy for wanting to start jones over rodgers?

1 pt ppr
gordon vs bills, chark vs broncos, samuel vs texans. pick 2

pats D vs buf or chargers vs fins

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
am i crazy for wanting to start jones over rodgers?

1 pt ppr
gordon vs bills, chark vs broncos, samuel vs texans. pick 2

pats D vs buf or chargers vs fins

Yes, but Jones is a solid streamer and Rodgers is playing Thursday night. I understand your logic, but I'd still probably lean Rodgers.

Gordon and take your pick.

Take your pick, hard to go against New England's defense. Both are top 3/5 plays this week.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
2 + a flex. PPR

Devante Adams
Stefon Diggs
Kenny Golladay
Tyler Boyd
Terry Maclaurin

Thinking I’ll be sitting Diggs and Golladay

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
2 + a flex. PPR

Devante Adams
Stefon Diggs
Kenny Golladay
Tyler Boyd
Terry Maclaurin

Adams and Diggs are still must starts even if they haven't performed well. The Diggs thing is something to keep an eye on though, the Vikings passing offense simply isn't the same when they have a healthy Cook. Still, he's too talented to not start.

I would put McLaurin in as the #3. He's turning into a must-start. Redskins will almost always be down, and he's been legitimately impressive and versatile in his pass catching ability right out of the gate.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
2 + a flex. PPR

Devante Adams
Stefon Diggs
Kenny Golladay
Tyler Boyd
Terry Maclaurin

Lion will be throwing a ton when they (inevitably) fall behind against the Chiefs. I think I'd start Kenny for the garbage time upside.

Diggs is a sit until he proves otherwise, imo. So it comes down to Boyd vs McLaurin. I side with McLaurin because he seems safer at this point in time as the teams clear #1 target. So, personally, I'd sit Diggs/Boyd.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Adams and Diggs are still must starts even if they haven't performed well. The Diggs thing is something to keep an eye on though, the Vikings passing offense simply isn't the same when they have a healthy Cook. Still, he's too talented to not start.

I would put McLaurin in as the #3. He's turning into a must-start. Redskins will almost always be down, and he's been legitimately impressive and versatile in his pass catching ability right out of the gate.
I'd knock Diggs down, don't think he's a must start anymore.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Lion will be throwing a ton when they (inevitably) fall behind against the Chiefs. I think I'd start Kenny for the garbage time upside.

Diggs is a sit until he proves otherwise, imo. So it comes down to Boyd vs McLaurin. I side with McLaurin because he seems safer at this point in time as the teams clear #1 target. So, personally, I'd sit Diggs/Boyd.
Same. Adams is the must start. Golloday should have a good day. McLaurin vs Boyd. Boyd gets plenty of targets, but limited TD upside. McLaurin vs the Giants means plenty of TD upside, so I'd go with him.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Standard, Pick 2:

Mike Williams @ MIA
Calvin Ridley vs TEN
Terry McLaurin @ NYG

Half point PPR, Pick 1:

Mark Andrews vs CLE
Darren Waller @ IND

Half point PPR, Pick 1:

Terry McLaurin @ NYG
Nelson Agholor @ GB

Half point PPR, Pick 5:

Julian Edelman @ BUF
Josh Gordon @ BUF
Phillip Dorsett @ BUF
DJ Moore @ HOU
Terry McLaurin @ NYG
Brandin Cooks vs TB
Alshon Jeffrey @ GB

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Cooks and Watkins. Thielen with the Vikings passing game against Chicago has me concerned.
I agree but Watkins is soooo frustrating. Didn’t start him week 1 and started him the last 2 weeks and it’s always painful watching Robinson and Hardman getting the TDs

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
Standard start 2 wr : Cooks Watkins Thielen
Tough call here but I think I'd go with Cooks and Thielen.

Pick a WR (.5 PPR):
Sterling Shepard vs WAS
DJ Moore at HOU

Pick a flex (.5 PPR):
Josh Jacobs at IND
Phillip Lindsay vs JAX
One of the WR above

Pick a flex (full PPR):
Stefon Diggs at CHI
Phillip Lindsay vs JAX

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I agree but Watkins is soooo frustrating. Didn’t start him week 1 and started him the last 2 weeks and it’s always painful watching Robinson and Hardman getting the TDs
That's the Chiefs offense. I only trust Kelce and Hill. The rest are about the same and you never know who Mahomes will go to. You just know there will be 3-5 touchdowns to go around.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Tough call here but I think I'd go with Cooks and Thielen.

Pick a WR (.5 PPR):
Sterling Shepard vs WAS
DJ Moore at HOU

Pick a flex (.5 PPR):
Josh Jacobs at IND
Phillip Lindsay vs JAX
One of the WR above

Pick a flex (full PPR):
Stefon Diggs at CHI
Phillip Lindsay vs JAX
Shepard, Jacobs, Lindsay

Kel Varnson

Oct 31, 2017
Justin Jackson swan song @ miami
Philip Lindsay to build off last week VS Jacksonville

Trust Green Bay D against Philly?

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
non PPR - My WR's are

Michael Thomas
Kupp

Woods
Boyd

Definitely playing the top 2. Do I roll with the woods/kupp combo or go with Boyd in the flex spot?

My opponent has all his players going at noon. None of mine play until 3PM or later, so I'm thinking if he doesn't do too hot, I go with Kupp/Woods, that way I should have some coverage in points (in case Woods gets the scoring vs TB), but If he puts up a ton, I go with Kupp and Boyd, as the chances of getting a boatload of points out of Kupp and Woods won't be as high as the possibility of Kupp and Boyd.

Am I overthinking this? Woods and Boyd are ranked pretty similarly this week. I like the thought of having a player to watch on Monday night (Boyd).

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
QB: Jones vs WAS or Allen vs NE
FLEX in half PPR: Woods vs TB or Gallman vs WAS
FLEX in full PPR: Mclaurin at NYG or Hyde vs CAR
FLEX in half PPR: Marvin Jones vs KC or Gallman vs WAS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad