2019 Start/Sit Week 15

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
I know neither is a good option but I have no choice because of injuries and no one better being available so who to start at WR3 in a 0.5 PPR league, Jamison Crowder or Hollywood Brown?

I'm thinking Crowder should get more targets and there's potential for cheap PPR points because the Jets will likely be losing. Brown might have a higher upside though if he has one of his good games and it looks like Jamal Adams isn't going to play so the Jets secondary will be even weaker.

Crowder!!

Reactions: Avs_19

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Crowder!!

Had Crowder in my lineup all week and then changed to Brown an hour or so before kickoff. :facepalm:

Luckily, Brown caught that TD at the back of the endzone so it's not too bad. He currently has 12.5 points and Crowder is at 15.7. Both guys have surpassed their projection by quite a bit.

Last edited:

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Had Crowder in my lineup all week and then changed to Brown an hour or so before kickoff. :facepalm:

Luckily, Brown caught that TD at the back of the endzone so it's not too bad. He currently has 12.5 points and Crowder is at 15.7. Both guys have surpassed their projection by quite a bit.

Aw shucks

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Need advice in 2 leagues:

Full PPR Flex:
Devante Parker at NYG (Jenkins just got cut), AJ Brown vs HOU, or Hilton at NO

QB: Russell Wilson at CAR or Dak vs LAR

Half-PPR Flex:
David Montgomery at GB, Slayton vs MIA, Mclaurin vs PHI

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
PPR--Deebo (vs. ATL) or Slayton (vs. MIA)? I already had a big performance from Lamar, Bell did okay, Ravens D did okay.

Thinking Slayton has more boom/bust and Deebo is safer. Thoughts?

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
already down 37 pts because of lamar

1 pt ppr. pick 2

samuel vs sea, i. thomas vs sea, conley vs oak, i. ford vs nyg (if parker is out)

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Landry (vs Arz) or DJ Moore (vs Sea) in PPR...?

I dont think you could go wrong with either. I personally would go with Landry. The AZ pass defence is terrible: It's not just Peterson, either, as the entire team has combined to allow 94-of-117 passing for 1,210 yards and 11 touchdowns in the slot. That's an 80.3 percent catch-rate, 10.3 yards per target, and a touchdown every 10.6 targets. LOL.

Im going all in with the Browns in one league for the Semi finals. Mayfield, Landry, Chubb and Hunt in my flex. Im either going to do great or go down in a flaming dumpster fire. Unfortunately I lost a bunch of players (Evans, Howard, Jeffreys and Ridley) and this is the best I can do lol.

Reactions: Michael Farkas

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Need advice in 2 leagues:

Full PPR Flex:
Devante Parker at NYG (Jenkins just got cut), AJ Brown vs HOU, or Hilton at NO

QB: Russell Wilson at CAR or Dak vs LAR

Half-PPR Flex:
David Montgomery at GB, Slayton vs MIA, Mclaurin vs PHI

Parker if healthy. Brown if not. I cant see Hilton playing or if he does being even close to 100% as he is still limited at practice.

Wilson all day. I think Daks matchup is going to be a very tough one. he will be boom or bust imo. Besides the Lamar game the Rams have allowed three passing TDs since week 5.

Montgomery would be your guaranteed points guy. Slayton and McLaurin will be boom or bust and I think I would go with Slayton over McLaurin.

Reactions: Basement Cat

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Pick 1

Brieda vs Atl
D. Freeman vs SF
McCoy vs Den

D. Freeman should see the most touches out of the three but is going up against the 2nd best run defence in the league. Brieda saw 6 carries and 1 target in comparison to Mozart last game and McCoy finally saw double digit carries since week 7.

you could probably roll the dice with either Freeman or McCoy but temper your expectations. IT also may be snowing in KC during the game which may effect all offence.

Last edited:

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I know it's not an exciting question but how would you rank these defenses this week,

Buf @ Pit
Pit v. Buf
Sea @ Car
NO v. Ind

Pitts
Seattle
Buff/NO

the reason I have Seattle second is due to matchup: not my source but:

"Seattle's defense has scored nine or more fantasy pints in three of its last four games, and this week's matchup in Carolina makes it a solid option. Since Week 11, defenses have averaged 5.2 sacks, 2.8 takeaways and the third-most fantasy points against the Panthers"

Reactions: Beantown Beatdown

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Austin Hooper or Jared Cook

Full PPR league. Thanks in advance.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Austin Hooper or Jared Cook

Full PPR league. Thanks in advance.

either is a good pick. Hooper may see an uptick in targets with Ridley being out for the season, SF also has some injuries in their secondary and have given up 5 Tds to TE since week 10.

49ers

OUT
NT D.J. Jones (ankle)
DL Dee Ford (hamstring)
CB Richard Sherman (hamstring)
DB K’Waun Williams (concussion)
S Jaquiski Tartt (ribs)
DL Jullian Taylor (elbow

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
either is a good pick. Hooper may see an uptick in targets with Ridley being out for the season, SF also has some injuries in their secondary and have given up 5 Tds to TE since week 10.

49ers

OUT
NT D.J. Jones (ankle)
DL Dee Ford (hamstring)
CB Richard Sherman (hamstring)
DB K’Waun Williams (concussion)
S Jaquiski Tartt (ribs)
DL Jullian Taylor (elbow
Didn’t end up mattering at all. Neither guy did great and my opponent but up a league high 225 points :(

In first place all year and get torn apart in the semis.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad