nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Pick two for my PPR league:

Edelman
Chark
Deebo Samuel
Marquise Brown (I also have Lamar at QB)

Could also have Alshon Jeffrey depending on how waivers shake out.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Edelman and Chark seem the easy choices here.
That's how I currently have it, but Chark has 10 points or fewer (in a PPR) in 3 of his last 4 weeks. He has a really tough match up as well. Edelman has been so consistent, but I worry about NE's offense/Brady and KC is a much better opponent for RB's than WR's, who they're really hard on.

Deebo has averaged 16.75 the past four weeks and should get volume as you'd figure SF will be tossing it against NO. NO stuffs the run. And then if I can get Alshon, he's coming off a huge game and has an awesome match up.

I'll probably leave it as-is unless I get Jeffery, and then it will be between him and Chark.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
That's how I currently have it, but Chark has 10 points or fewer (in a PPR) in 3 of his last 4 weeks. He has a really tough match up as well. Edelman has been so consistent, but I worry about NE's offense/Brady and KC is a much better opponent for RB's than WR's, who they're really hard on.

Deebo has averaged 16.75 the past four weeks and should get volume as you'd figure SF will be tossing it against NO. NO stuffs the run. And then if I can get Alshon, he's coming off a huge game and has an awesome match up.

I'll probably leave it as-is unless I get Jeffery, and then it will be between him and Chark.
Hard to trust Deebo now that other options are healthy and his targets are down.

Reactions: nyr2k2

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Hard to trust Deebo now that other options are healthy and his targets are down.
Yeah, I'm inclined to agree. He's a TD boom-or-bust guy.

Jeffery is who I'm banking on. Like I see him getting 8+ targets easy against the Giants and being a top-10 guy this week. Just gotta get through the week, LOL.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Finished 2nd in my money and our playoffs start this week. I'm pretty sure I know who I'm playing in most of my positions but we play 2 FLEX and I'm a little on the fence.

I've got K. Allen and Chark as my 2 WR's but I've got to pick 2 from this group for my FLEX.

Waller vs Ten
Kirk vs Pit
Washington @ Ari
Freeman vs Car
Lazard vs Was
Peterson @ GB

I feel like a bunch of boom or bust but I want to hit the boom :laugh:

Typically I've been playing Waller and Kirk (when healthy) this season.

I'm probably going to stick with Waller but I'm debating on the 2nd FLEX spot. I feel like Lazard has a really good matchup.

Viggo Mortensen

Gandalf the Grey
Dec 14, 2008
Gondor
PPR league - with Superflex

Pick 2 out of these 3:
Dak Prescott @CHI
Drew Brees vs SF
Sam Darnold vs MIA

Pick 3:
Mike Evans vs IND
Jarvis Landry vs CIN

Tyler Lockett @LA
Marvin Jones @MIN
Curtis Samuel @ATL

Bolded are the guys I'm thinking of starting

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
I'm in a "win and you're in" situation, so here's my playoff question: Would you play Barkley this week vs. the Eagles? (Would have been crazy to actually ask that at the start of the season...)

My other opinions aren't the best, but they're in good matchups: Michel vs. KC and Hunt vs. CIN.

I see Manning's playing, not sure that helps :laugh:

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Pick two for my PPR league:

Edelman
Chark
Deebo Samuel
Marquise Brown (I also have Lamar at QB)

Could also have Alshon Jeffrey depending on how waivers shake out.

Edelman is a lock for PPR regardless. I think Brown is banged up, but having the Jackson/Brown stack could be nice. I think I'd go with Chark, though.

Finished 2nd in my money and our playoffs start this week. I'm pretty sure I know who I'm playing in most of my positions but we play 2 FLEX and I'm a little on the fence.

I've got K. Allen and Chark as my 2 WR's but I've got to pick 2 from this group for my FLEX.

Waller vs Ten
Kirk vs Pit
Washington @ Ari
Freeman vs Car
Lazard vs Was
Peterson @ GB

I feel like a bunch of boom or bust but I want to hit the boom :laugh:

Typically I've been playing Waller and Kirk (when healthy) this season.

I'm probably going to stick with Waller but I'm debating on the 2nd FLEX spot. I feel like Lazard has a really good matchup.

Waller and Lazard

PPR league - with Superflex

Pick 2 out of these 3:
Dak Prescott @CHI
Drew Brees vs SF
Sam Darnold vs MIA

Pick 3:
Mike Evans vs IND
Jarvis Landry vs CIN

Tyler Lockett @LA
Marvin Jones @MIN
Curtis Samuel @ATL

Bolded are the guys I'm thinking of starting

Would have went Prescott
Evans, Landry, Jones

Tannehill or Murray

Godwin Hill Allen (Choose 2)

non-PPR

Tannehill
Godwin and Hill

Brees, Tannehill or Winston?

Winston

I'm in a "win and you're in" situation, so here's my playoff question: Would you play Barkley this week vs. the Eagles? (Would have been crazy to actually ask that at the start of the season...)

My other opinions aren't the best, but they're in good matchups: Michel vs. KC and Hunt vs. CIN.

I see Manning's playing, not sure that helps :laugh:

Yeah, I'd start Barkley. He'll probably get a lot of checkdown passes.

Is Tannehill trustworthy?

He's been playing well, and his rushing ability helps a lot because they're a run first offense.

Reactions: Tuggy

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Full point ppr. Dual flex. Thielen likely missing again. I currently have Jared cook in my te spot, Austin Hooper coming back from injury in a flex spot. And I have one more flex left. I have Brieda coming back from injury, Tevin Coleman who was effectively benched last week, and John Ross coming back from injury. Which of those goes in the last flex spot. And/or should I play Hooper in te and start two of those and bench cook?

Right now I'm thinking Brieda and Hooper in the flex

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Just saw Bell is out tomorrow so I shuffled Ekeler into my RB2 spot and need a FLEX. My choices are Marquise Brown and Deebo. Lamar is my QB. PPR.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Full point ppr. Dual flex. Thielen likely missing again. I currently have Jared cook in my te spot, Austin Hooper coming back from injury in a flex spot. And I have one more flex left. I have Brieda coming back from injury, Tevin Coleman who was effectively benched last week, and John Ross coming back from injury. Which of those goes in the last flex spot. And/or should I play Hooper in te and start two of those and bench cook?

Right now I'm thinking Brieda and Hooper in the flex

Yuck. I think you have it right.

Just saw Bell is out tomorrow so I shuffled Ekeler into my RB2 spot and need a FLEX. My choices are Marquise Brown and Deebo. Lamar is my QB. PPR.

Brown

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Semi-Finals, big decisions to make...

Pick 2 to start, one WR and one flex:

DK Metcalf vs. Carolina
Devin Singletary vs. Pittsburgh
Rabdall Cobb vs. Rams
Devante Parker vs. Giants

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad