Status
Not open for further replies.

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
So yeah, Tampa is good at Ice Hockey.

The series is still early but SOOOO happy that wasn't us against them.

CrispPiercingKoalabear-max-1mb.gif

Also what game(s) are getting your priority tonight? I'm adopting STL as my bandwagon Western Conference team because I have a lot of fam from there and I went to undergrad there, so I'll watch that primarily. Also really into the Fake birds vs fish game --but I hate both teams.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Lol Columbus did all that for this! Interesting offseason ahead for them.

Better than not making it though, that would have gone down as an all-time blunder.

The series is still early but SOOOO happy that wasn't us against them.

CrispPiercingKoalabear-max-1mb.gif

Also what game(s) are getting your priority tonight? I'm adopting STL as my bandwagon Western Conference team because I have a lot of fam from there and I went to undergrad there, so I'll watch that primarily. Also really into the Fake birds vs fish game --but I hate both teams.

No kidding.

Stars vs. Preds I think will be a good series. I'll be watching that one.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008

I'm all about St. Louis and Vegas in the West. Watching STL/WPG now, so of course it will be 0-0 into the third (while the East is scoring three goals a period). St. Louis looks good so far, though. WPG crowd very quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad