GDT: 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs ( general talk )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
This is the most heated I’ve been since game 7 against the Wild. I want to ****ing destroy San Jose. I want revenge for 2010 and 2004.

Such frustrating losses too. No calls and couldn't score in both series. Time for payback.

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
Vegas could have not let in 4 goals on a single PK. Teams get jobbed by bad calls all the time. Refs are bad and make multiple terrible calls a game.

The Avs should have had a PP when Bennett jumped at Girard. Instead they end up on the PK after Neal dived on the Cole hit.

Vegas still have OT to get it done. Its a terrible call but its a game changing call because Vegas didn't kill off the penalty...
Sharks got jobbed on that high stick aswell.

Reactions: Veritas0Aequitas

MacBradley

May 5, 2014
Would prefer to face San Jose anyway. Just don’t like them beating the crap out of us for the last ten years.

I kind of feel bad for Staz. All of the Avs, Staz, Boochene, and ROR almost made it to the second round.

I don't. He left the team to try and play on a contender, and even when the Avs started turning things around and he had a chance to return, he still didn't come back. He could be the 2C that we've needed the last two years if he hadn't been busy trying to sign his way onto "contenders".

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I don't like this feeling where people start thinking we're going to win the series easily. By the looks of how both San Jose and Vegas were playing the last two games, the Avs better be ready to amp it up quickly or else we're going to get smoked. It was nice finishing off the Flames in 5 due to our injuries, but we're going to face a team that has dealt with a lot more adversity.

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
I don't. He left the team to try and play on a contender, and even when the Avs started turning things around and he had a chance to return, he still didn't come back. He could be the 2C that we've needed the last two years if he hadn't been busy trying to sign his way onto "contenders".

100%. The only reason I kind of wanted to play Vegas was to kick his ass. I wanted to go through Staz, O'Money and Dutchy on the way to the cup.

Oh well.

Reactions: MacBradley

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
I don't like this feeling where people start thinking we're going to win the series easily. By the looks of how both San Jose and Vegas were playing the last two games, the Avs better be ready to amp it up quickly or else we're going to get smoked. It was nice finishing off the Flames in 5 due to our injuries, but we're going to face a team that has dealt with a lot more adversity.

We have been playing desperate hockey for weeks/months. Nothing new to us. I'm not too worried.

Reactions: MacBradley

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Just finished watching the replay. Now, caveat, I didn't get to watch the game live, but I don't see how Vegas got robbed here. The call was pretty bad, but the Knights had every chance to kill that penalty, and they blew it. Four goals in five minutes is a shit PK in any situation, much less a game 7. Everybody from Fleury on down sucked on that. Then they tied it up and had 18 minutes of sudden death to put one past Jones, until Barclay f***ing Goodrow of all people walks their D and stone cold beats Fleury. The refs didn't do them any favors, but they had their chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad