WJC: 2019 Slovakia Roster Talk

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia

So this is a statement by Martin Pospisil who is the first human in the universe to open his mouth about Bokros

not gonna translate it all but basically he is saying the same things as we do which is really, really sad.
He confirms that Bokros is a horrible human being, has no business of being the national team coach and his unexplainable tacticts are the reason of our weak performances

Thanks for sharing kudla, I wouldn’t have seen it without this post. This is just sad, everything what he is saying exemplifies problem with Slovak hockey. Once again f*** you bokros

Reactions: smitty10

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
How is Slovakia hockey this poor? The Federation should be run completely by their former NHL stars. Satan should be made President and he should clean house. Guys like Bondra, Palffy, Hossa, Visnovsky, etc. should be brought in to build a development plan, work as coaches, GM's, scouts, ambassadors. Whatever they're willing to do to help bring credibility back.

For a team to have one of their most important players treated that way is unacceptable. Clearly there are still major issues within the Slovak Hockey Federation. These problems will continue to hurt Slovak hockey if not dealt with.

Reactions: slowslovak

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
How is Slovakia hockey this poor? The Federation should be run completely by their former NHL stars. Satan should be made President and he should clean house. Guys like Bondra, Palffy, Hossa, Visnovsky, etc. should be brought in to build a development plan, work as coaches, GM's, scouts, ambassadors. Whatever they're willing to do to help bring credibility back.

For a team to have one of their most important players treated that way is unacceptable. Clearly there are still major issues within the Slovak Hockey Federation. These problems will continue to hurt Slovak hockey if not dealt with.
Because guys at the top do not care about Slovak hockey, they care about how much money they can steal to buy new vacation house and new Audi or Mercedes. And the system that needs to be brought in is younger progressives. The old guys can’t always be trusted, palffy in particular is a sellout. Hossa, and gaborik as instructors and development coaches would be good. The time will come when Slovak hockey produces more top talent, but who knows how far away. Pospisil writes that he is proud to be Slovak but does not know if he can represent Slovakia the way the hockey federation currently is. To me that is very sad.

Last edited:

salamandra

Aug 31, 2017
BOKROS and ULEHLA are destroyers ...

Thank you Ernest (Bokros) ... I believe that righteousness will catch you

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia

I don't think that being former players gives these players any superior knowledge on developing the game. All over the world when you look at the people who actually helped to improve the game in countries which stagnated at some point or another they weren't superstar players when they played actively.

Also many former players are already a part of Hockey Slovakia. Satan himself is the GM of all Slovak NTs including the u20 team which means that he okayed Bokros being coach as well as the roster.

There is a group called The School of Slovak Hockey that is affialited with Hockey Slovakia that is supposed to be working on a development plan for Slovak hockey which includes a number of former players incl. Michal Handzus, Richard Pavlikovsky, Martin Cibak and Satan, but it also includes experts like Jukka Tiikkaja and Dusan Benicky.

I think that Slovak hockey has a much better chance of improving if actual experts plan the development rather than former players who with all due respect to their playing careers are far from professionals when it comes to hockey development.

Rexor

Oct 24, 2006
Brno
It all sounds rather petty and entitled from Pospíšil. His feelings were hurt because the team manager didn't drive him from the airport? Or because someone yelled at him? Whatever you think about your coach, you don't write it in a Facebook post one day after the tournament, it just reeks bad taste and bad character. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Pospíšil had been advised to do this by someone in his entourage who wishes to play politics within the Slovak hockey.

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
It all sounds rather petty and entitled from Pospíšil. His feelings were hurt because the team manager didn't drive him from the airport? Or because someone yelled at him? Whatever you think about your coach, you don't write it in a Facebook post one day after the tournament, it just reeks bad taste and bad character. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Pospíšil had been advised to do this by someone in his entourage who wishes to play politics within the Slovak hockey.
Eh I doubt that last part. It can be easy to look at a situation from the outside and judge. And if it was true, than who cares no one can be worse than Bokros and current management. The stuff he’s saying is that the u20 team was very poorly run and that Bokros is a goof. The social media is the easiest way to get it out there that’s why he sent it through that platform. It’s the players that make the difference, so I’ll support them. He says he wants to play centre, I think he should be entitled to have some cockiness considering he was best centre in the ushl. But of course Bokros won’t allow that, instead he plays Andrej f***ing Kollar there. Ah well I guess it’s hard to not get angry about this ordeal unless your actually Slovak

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->