2019 Sleepers/Busts

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Is calling the 6th ranked QB a sleeper really a sleeper? Because Matt Ryan's ADP is 78 (QB6). His stats are much better indoors than outdoors, and the Falcons play 13 indoor games this year.
His splits aren't that dependent on indoor/outdoor, so like all other QB's, it's best to wait unless you get great value on them. I'll take Ryan, but he'd have to drop for me.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
His splits aren't that dependent on indoor/outdoor, so like all other QB's, it's best to wait unless you get great value on them. I'll take Ryan, but he'd have to drop for me.

Maybe I exaggerated on much better, but they are better indoors. Plus, they have a healthy Freeman and a more seasoned Ridley.

I think that every year. Too many late WR's I like for me to ever consider him anymore. I get that he hasnt exactly had great QB's before but I cant bring myself to draft him

I've been fooled by Crowder way too many times.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
I mean somebody's gotta catch the ball for the Jets and Robby Anderson is more of just a deep threat, so Crowder might be worth a late round flier in a deep PPR league.

Same goes for Buffalo. Guess it's gonna be John Brown or Cole Beasley, since Zay Jones hasn't shown anything.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
I think that every year. Too many late WR's I like for me to ever consider him anymore. I get that he hasnt exactly had great QB's before but I cant bring myself to draft him

I've been fooled by Crowder way too many times.
Fair enough, I just think he's providing real good value relative to where he's being drafted. Could catch a lot of balls.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
I mean somebody's gotta catch the ball for the Jets and Robby Anderson is more of just a deep threat, so Crowder might be worth a late round flier in a deep PPR league.

Same goes for Buffalo. Guess it's gonna be John Brown or Cole Beasley, since Zay Jones hasn't shown anything.

Fair enough, I just think he's providing real good value relative to where he's being drafted. Could catch a lot of balls.

Thats what I used to say when he was in Washington

Reactions: MattMartin

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Really love Darwin Thompson since there's a chance he takes over as the #1 RB for the Chiefs. Hyde is in danger of being cut and I dont think Damien Williams is very good.

Already earning Reid's praise:

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.

A quote from Scott Barrett
2B. Throughout his career, 26 of Ryan’s 37 highest-scoring fantasy games (70%) have come in a dome. Last year he averaged 23.8 fantasy points per game in a dome but only 20.1 fantasy points per game when playing outdoors.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: bleedblue1223

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
2B. Throughout his career, 26 of Ryan’s 37 highest-scoring fantasy games (70%) have come in a dome. Last year he averaged 23.8 fantasy points per game in a dome but only 20.1 fantasy points per game when playing outdoors.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Fair. Just seemed in recent years, his splits at a high level seemed similar. Good thing I have Julio on my team.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
102 of his 174 starts (59%) have come in a dome. I guess I don't find those #s too surprising.

Like Ryan this year, but I'd hope he fell a bit instead of going up to get him.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
102 of his 174 starts (59%) have come in a dome. I guess I don't find those #s too surprising.

Like Ryan this year, but I'd hope he fell a bit instead of going up to get him.
I like him as well, but I'm not drafting a QB early enough to get him. Rather get Newton or Wentz a little later.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Also should mention this to everyone. Devin Singletary is the Bills #1 Rb not Frank Gore. A nice stash om the bench if he's available in your league

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Also should mention this to everyone. Devin Singletary is the Bills #1 Rb not Frank Gore. A nice stash om the bench if he's available in your league

The beat writers in Buffalo are saying it could start out fairly even. I think as the season goes on, the Bills will gradually give the rock more to Singletary. I could see something along the lines of Singletary getting 60%, Gore 30% and Yeldon 10%.

Not sure if these constitute as 'sleepers' but here goes...

Dede Westbrook (JAX - WR)
Dante Pettis (SF - WR)
James Washington (Pit - WR)
Justin Jackson (RB -SD)
Damien Harris (RB - NE)
Darren Waller (TE - Oak)
Jack Doyle (TE - Indy)
Mitch Trubisky (QB - Chi)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad