Patriots/NFL 2019 Season III - Preseason - Cut Down Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I'm shocked that Thomas got cut after that preseason game where he looked like vintage Demaryius.

So what's the WR depth chart now? Edelman, Gordon, Harry, Meyers, Dorsett, Gunner?

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Thomas will get re-signed.

Clearly still working his way back, and they obviously are going to IR someone from the 53 after cut down day, so they can bring them back during season. If they IR someone today, they are not eligible to return.

Once they do that, they'll re-sign Thomas.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Thomas will get re-signed.

Clearly still working his way back, and they obviously are going to IR someone from the 53 after cut down day, so they can bring them back during season. If they IR someone today, they are not eligible to return.

Once they do that, they'll re-sign Thomas.

I agree. Just trying to think who that might be considering Andrews and Rivers just both got put on IR already as well as just having put Meredith on the PUP. Froholdt rumored to go on IR, maybe they keep him then IR him post deadline?

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
What in the world is Houston actually doing????

They're going to be bad even with Tunsil and Stills. And they traded TWO FIRSTS AND A SECOND for them? Those two guys aren't even worth one 1st packaged together.

If Miami has a competent GM this could be franchise altering for them.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Here's my 53 man guess when everything is all set and done transaction wise. Am I missing anyone?

EDIT: I missed Slater. Duh.

QB: Brady, Stidham
RB: Michel, White, Burkhead, Harris, Bolden
FB: Develin
WR: Edelman, Gordon, Dorsett, Harry, Thomas, Meyers, Gunner
TE: Izzo, Lacrosse
OL: Winn, Thuney, Mason, Cannon, Bodine, Karras, Ferentz, Eluemunor
DT: Shelton, Butler, Guy, Cowart
DE: Bennett, Winovich, Wise, Simon, Calhoun
LB: Hightower, Van Noy, Collins, Bentley, Roberts
CB: Gilmore, Jackson, Jones, Williams, JMcCourty
S: DMcCourty, Chung, Harmon, Brooks
ST: Gostkowski, Bailey, Caradona, Ebner, Slater

Suspended: Watson, Kendricks
IR: Froholdt, Rivers, Andrews, King, Gant (hope they can find a way to do this)
NFI: Cajuste
PUP: Meredith

Last edited:

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Reading the Pats are interested in McCoy. I get it but at the same time I dont.

Also hearing Thomas will be back once rosters are final. Bringing him back and IRing him. Hope Berrios and Sam can make the PS. Beck too.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I don’t see them being legitimately interested in McCoy unless something happens with Michel AND Harris

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Reading the Pats are interested in McCoy. I get it but at the same time I dont.

Also hearing Thomas will be back once rosters are final. Bringing him back and IRing him. Hope Berrios and Sam can make the PS. Beck too.

They aren't bringing Thomas back just to IR him, even with designation to return.

If that was the plan, they could've just left him on PUP all of training camp and given him the extra time to begin the year, and not have to cut someone now to bring him back.

They obviously are IRing someone else who made the initial 53, then bringing him back to active 53.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
They aren't bringing Thomas back just to IR him, even with designation to return.

If that was the plan, they could've just left him on PUP all of training camp and given him the extra time to begin the year, and not have to cut someone now to bring him back.

They obviously are IRing someone else who made the initial 53, then bringing him back to active 53.

Someone on Twitter was speculating it might be Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->