2019 Season Discussion Thread

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I'm seriously looking into selling Cooks and Woods for 50 cents on the dollar at this point. I'm not convinced the offence turns around to the point where 3WR's are startable week to week. Just seems like a crapshoot starting guys and knowing only 1 or 2 will be worth starting in that given week.
Yeah, I'm thinking Kupp is the one to own as the safety valve, and then it'll always be a tossup between Woods and Cooks.

If you do end up trying to make a move, I'd target a non-WR position.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Yeah, I'm thinking Kupp is the one to own as the safety valve, and then it'll always be a tossup between Woods and Cooks.

I just traded Hopkins in a league as well because I felt "good" about Keenan Allen, Robert Woods and Tyreek Hill as my starters in a 3WR league and I'm already having some regrets about that one :laugh:

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I just traded Hopkins in a league as well because I felt "good" about Keenan Allen, Robert Woods and Tyreek Hill as my starters in a 3WR league and I'm already having some regrets about that one :laugh:
Cooks might be out, so you might still be in good shape.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Traded Gurley for Lockett. Think it's pretty balanced, but wanted to move Gurley after his 2 TD game, just don't think he'll keep the TD's up.

After Trade:

WR: Hill, Godwin, Lockett, Woods, Fitzgerald, Green
RB: Kamara, Carson, Ekeler, Sanders, Singletary

Will probably swap Fitzgerald for the best RB available, Ronald Jones or Jordan Howard.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
guess this team's record

QB-Rodgers
WR-Juju
WR-Thielen
WR-Gordon
RB-Conner
RB-Henry
TE-Andrews
Flex-Hooper
K-Slye
D-Pats

Bench: Samuel, Chark, Mostert, Daniel Jones, Chargers

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
guess this team's record

QB-Rodgers
WR-Juju
WR-Thielen
WR-Gordon
RB-Conner
RB-Henry
TE-Andrews
Flex-Hooper
K-Slye
D-Pats

Bench: Samuel, Chark, Mostert, Daniel Jones, Chargers
Can't be great, a decent amount of under-achievers in there.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
If Chubb scores under 25.68, I'll be 6-2 this week. Yahoo projects him at 17.11. I had Jones and he had Cooper, that game was a roller coaster.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
I'm going to be 0-7 this week. Not sure I've ever had a week this bad lol.

Not having any of the guys who went crazy just killed me. Played against CMC twice, Fuller twice, Aaron Jones.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I likely cost myself a win by overthinking. Sat Cooper for D. Montgomery in half pt ppr. Could still win (Kittle needs 10 pts), but I deserve to lose. I feel shame.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I likely cost myself a win by overthinking. Sat Cooper for D. Montgomery in half pt ppr. Could still win (Kittle needs 10 pts), but I deserve to lose. I feel shame.
I was very wrong about Montgomery this year. Luckily more people were, I only have him in 2 leagues.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Going to put in waivers for Gerald Everett and Chris Herndon this week. Would you drop Cook or McDonald (or both) in PPR?

Also should I claim one of them and cut the cord on OJ Howard in my 12 team half PPR?

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Well...…….I was up by 14 going into the Monday night game with no players left to play on my bench.....my opponent had Baker...…...did that ever work out in my favor lmao.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Not sure who to drop for Chark. I'll list my RB's and WR's:

RB: Jones, Conner, Michel, Breida, Sanders, Howard, Jones
WR: Diggs, Gordon, Fitzgerald, Moore

I think I'm split between Jones, a Philly RB, or Diggs.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.

I think I'd go Jones or Sanders.

Both have potential but are in timeshares where the other guy is getting a lot of work. I still have some hope for Diggs especially after last week where they started passing more often and efficiently (even if it wasn't to Diggs I view it as a positive).

Reactions: bleedblue1223

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB

I would drop R.Jones. Reality is you could probably pick him up again if need be. The Bucs run game is so hit or miss and Philly has a better run game and potential to be in the lead to implement it (imo). I would keep Sanders as him and Howard are a solid duo and as he improves the lead back position may switch back and forth over the season...or if there is an injury you have an immediate full starter.

Reactions: bleedblue1223

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Got offered Chubb and Edelman for Conner and Kupp. I originally offered OBJ and Conner for Chubb.

It's a no-brainer to accept, right? Kupp will still put up numbers, but no way he gets the 200+ targets that he's on pace for. My other WR would be OBJ, Lockett, Hilton, Ridley.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad