Prospect Info: 2019 Rookie Tournament in Antioch, Tennessee: September 7th - 10th

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Colton sets up Raddysh for another pp goal. Both players have 3 points today

Colton: 1g, 2a
Raddysh: 2g, 1a

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I was half-listening. Did he say the Footes are the first brothers taken in the first round by the same team?

Now, they will get the chance to play together again after becoming the fourth brothers to be selected in the first round of the NHL Draft by the same team, joining Dave and Mark Hunter (Montreal Canadiens, 1978, 1981), Duane and Brent Sutter (New York Islanders, 1979, 1980), and Henrik and Daniel Sedin (Vancouver Canucks, 1999).
Foote joins brother as first-round draft pick of Lightning

Last edited:

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
How did Cajkovic and Shalagin look tonight?
Less noticeable than yesterday. Shalagin had an earlier chance around the net that he just missed, but just scored a few minutes ago. He's got good instincts and a nose for the puck.

Reactions: Zwui21

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
I thought Colton and Raddysh were 2 of the better players for the lightning. The experience and chemistry showed. I also liked what Fortier and Abbandonato did defensively, on the forecheck, and on the pk. I kind of expected that from Fortier. He was better today than yesterday. Abbandonato, who led the Q in points, I didn't know he was more than an offensive player. Nice to see what he can do.

Nolan Foote showed some glimpses of what he can be, just like game 1. He had one really good shift driving to the net, shielding the puck with his big body and later on delivering some nice hits too. He's probably feels like a man among boys in the WHL, but it's going to take some time for him to change his body for the pro level, but he's young still. I also don't think there's a shot he doesn't like. Always seems eager to shoot when he has the puck.

Sosunov's gonna need more time in Orlando I think. He can move for a guy his size, and he's more willing to be physical than say Sustr was. But he needs to be able to avoid turnovers, handle the puck, and make clean, safe plays to move the puck up out of the zone. Hard to tell if more experience and time will help slow things down (he is a project) or if he's just another Mihalik.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
GxSNm1J.jpg

The Black Rod desires the presence of this honourable thread to watch the prospects game starting at 11 am today.

Last edited:

NatoGhost

Jun 27, 2013
Why is it blacked out for me. Got to watch a few minutes of the first. But then I refreshed it and it said I was blacked out. Im in CA so tried spoofing location and vpn different places but still not working. Any ideas?

Nvm. Got it working with opera vpn browser vpn set to europe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad