Red Sox/MLB 2019 Regular Season II - David Ortiz shot in the DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
Probably has more to do with him only starting 30 games once in his career, having 2 tommy John surgeries by the age of 25 and being put on the DL at least once every season he’s played.

I wasn’t a fan of the deal when signed. Career under .500 pitcher with a plus 4 era and has only come close to 200 innings just once. It was a feel good story but they should have left it at that or given a 1 year.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Rays with the reverse Westbrook (double triple).

Piglet gets out of the inning though.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Chavis is the last thing we can expect from the farm system for like a decade, right?

They’re not as bad as they’ve been the last couple of years. There are some interesting guys in the system. It’s just not top heavy as far as elite prospects go. Could be a couple power arms coming up in a bullpen role this year

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
The Brewers lucked out so much in that Christian Yelich trade, guy is gonna get paid monster.

I traded Christian Yelich and Blake Snell for Mookie (I also got Heliot Ramos) in my 20 team dynasty a week before last season started. Can’t figure out if it was a win win or if I lost the deal now :laugh:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
The Brewers lucked out so much in that Christian Yelich trade, guy is gonna get paid monster.

They’ve been robbing teams blind lately

Hell even the pitcher the sox traded for Aaron Hill is hitting ding dongs

If Chavis ever becomes a league average fielder/slightly below league average then the rest of the league needs to look out. Not a ton of ppl square up balls like he does. We got to see that last night but he’s been putting on a power display in Pawtucket (last 3 homers were 470, 467, and 435). Always posts great exit velo’s too. You don’t expect the kind of power he has to come out of a dude with his frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad