Prospect Info: 2019 Prospects Training Camp

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I thought the game was pretty boring. Nielsen was really good IMO, looking forward to seeing if he can take a step forward this season. Obviously Dube, Phillips and Zags were very good too.

Hoping E2's injury is minor, the commentary at the time of the injury was nothing short of embarrassing. First they accuse E2 of faking it to draw a penalty, then when they realize it is in injury they claim his knee is locked, like how the f*** would you even know if it was locked or not, unable to move it =/= locked. Then instead of calling themselves out for claiming he was faking, or hell even ignoring it, they completely do a 180 and claim they thought it was a broken skate? Really? Do you not remember saying he was faking it 20 seconds prior?

Stauffer is nothing short of an embarrassment to both broadcasting and the game of hockey.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Montana Oneyepunchi is my new favourite player. Add him to the prospect rank

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Zagidulin looked great. Wasn’t tested much but looked like a wall when he was... he honestly could be the goalie of the future. Hopefully he gets playing time in the AHL

I thought Nielsen had a hell of a game. He is better than I expected.

Matt Phillips gets more and more dangerous every time I see him. He’s so improved it’s crazy.

Pospisil will be a 4th line NHL player IMO. He’s just such a shit head.

Dube is exactly what this team needs. He’s able to generate possession with his skating and we don’t have a lot of that in our forward ranks outside of Gaudreau.

I think Pelletier needs to get a bit quicker. But he will. He’s gonna be a really good player.

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
What about that Emilio-Pettersen kid? Is he not participating in this rookie camp? I'm super excited about him.

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
I think it has something to do with the NCAA's draconian rules about maintaining your amateur status. Attending a pro rookie camp would mean that he isn't allowed to play college hockey anymore

Ah, bummer. Would be nice to see how he does against other prospects. Will be keeping an eye on him though down in Denver.

Reactions: Tkachuk Norris

Khrox

May 31, 2018
Pospisil-E2 on a line is gonna be hilarious. Pos is gonna be a POS and someone's gonna fight him, E2 comes up and just smacks them around a little. I love it. That would be a pretty good foundation for a 4th line in a few years as well.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I come in peace, here's the 1st one. I haven't found the 2nd online yet.

Jeez this kid is huge. He makes the dude in the penalty box look like the kid who is supposed to sit on Santa's lap.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Pelletier really battled for the puck and got a great chance just now. Reeking havoc on the forecheck rn.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad