Prospect Info: 2019 Prospects Training Camp

trckrdr

Jan 31, 2013
Yeah that definitely crossed a line.

I wonder what had him so pissed off?

I think the commentators had it exactly right. Guys want to make an impression, and that's one of the easier ways to do it. But let's hope that's not the kind of thing management's looking for.

Reactions: InfinityIggy

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Oilers fans bitching and demanding their prospects injure our prospects during an inconsequential game... and they wonder why they are the second most disliked fanbase on this site.

Reactions: InfinityIggy

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
I just woke up from a nap and missed the start. How has the game been so far?

Dube, Pelletier, and Phillips our best forwards imo, with Dube clearly above the pact. Our goalie has been really solid, while the defense (outside of yelesin) has been bad.

Both pospisil and onybuchi got into fights. The later already living rent free in the heads of oiler fans lol.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Zagidulin, that Russian goalie I kept saying was our top goalie prospect, is proving why he's our top goalie prospect despite our D being a mess
To be fair, if he's the only goalie playing for us he's going to be the best of them.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Dube, Pelletier, and Phillips our best forwards imo, with Dube clearly above the pact. Our goalie has been really solid, while the defense (outside of yelesin) has been bad.

Both pospisil and onybuchi got into fights. The later already living rent free in the heads of oiler fans lol.
I'm looking froward to seeing the fisticuffs. I rewound the game to the start, only 8:31 in so far and it's been pretty uneventful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad