Confirmed Signing with Link: 2019 Prospect Thread

cwede

Sep 1, 2010

dad Bobby spent many years w Devs
and earlier, a couple months with NYR following one of the top worst trades NYR ever made
watching Dionne in NYR jersey barely washed away the sour taste

- 1987-03-10 • Traded to the Los Angles Kings with Tom Laidlaw for Marcel Dionne, Jeff Crossman & a 1989 3rd round pick
- 1987-01-01 • Traded to the New York Rangers with a 1989 2nd round pick (Jason Prosofsky) for Bobby Crawford, Kelly Miller & Mike Ridley
Bobby Carpenter at eliteprospects.com

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
dad Bobby spent many years w Devs
and earlier, a couple months with NYR following one of the top worst trades NYR ever made
watching Dionne in NYR jersey barely washed away the sour taste

- 1987-03-10 • Traded to the Los Angles Kings with Tom Laidlaw for Marcel Dionne, Jeff Crossman & a 1989 3rd round pick
- 1987-01-01 • Traded to the New York Rangers with a 1989 2nd round pick (Jason Prosofsky) for Bobby Crawford, Kelly Miller & Mike Ridley
Bobby Carpenter at eliteprospects.com
The crazy thing is LA is still directly feeding off that trade

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Clicking on it should take you to the full size image! :)

I tried that before asking and it's such a low image resolution on imagur by the time I zoom in enough to read the names that it could be your personal family tree for all I can tell *shrug*

Alas, it could also be a problem with my phone itself - though this is the first time I've had this problem.

Reactions: Chainshot

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
I tried that before asking and it's such a low image resolution on imagur by the time I zoom in enough to read the names that it could be your personal family tree for all I can tell *shrug*

Alas, it could also be a problem with my phone itself - though this is the first time I've had this problem.
Oh, yeah, that's imgur mobile...
Try viewing in desktop mode, or also:

gCiZr3a.png

Reactions: Brockon

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017

Brown is an unsigned pick if the Sabres with expiring rights

These guys look further down the food chain. Maybe depth guys? Hopefully we'll be in on some more prominent names in the next little while.

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
These guys look further down the food chain. Maybe depth guys? Hopefully we'll be in on some more prominent names in the next little while.

Can't wait to see where the big fish go!

Waiting on Schuldt news, curious if the attention from Montreal pays off for them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad