Red Sox/MLB 2019 Playoffs V - Lowell Spinners would lose Red Sox connection under radical MLB plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Kid in Lowell named Yusneil Padron-Artiles struck out 12 batters in a row last night to break an affiliated ball record

Not a hard thrower (90-93 last night and that was the hardest he’s ever thrown) but his secondaries are advanced for the level and he commands his pitches well. Cuban kid they drafted out of a Juco

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
The Angels walked four batters in a row, two with the bases loaded, and then after an RBI groundout, the game is tied. It was 6-1 at the start of the half-inning. And now they clear the bases with a triple and it's 8-6

I need to stop monitoring out-of-town scores because it's just going to make me mad at things outside of my control.
Technically, aren't the in-town games just as much beyond your control?

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Kid in Lowell named Yusneil Padron-Artiles struck out 12 batters in a row last night to break an affiliated ball record

Not a hard thrower (90-93 last night and that was the hardest he’s ever thrown) but his secondaries are advanced for the level and he commands his pitches well. Cuban kid they drafted out of a Juco

Reactions: bbfan419 and CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
The league and the mlbpa are discussing Opioid testing in the wake of the Skaggs news

Would like to see it. It’s everywhere these days. Even Jay Groome’s Dad got arrested for trafficking it

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Dombrowski is out...what a news dump

Certainly don't think he deserved to be fired but as I said a while back if you need to do it because you want to keep Romero I can at least understand it. And that's what they did. Romero takes over.

Reactions: CDJ

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Eddie Romaro likely GM and he will sign Betts

No repeat of Lester

Centrum Hockey

Aug 2, 2018
Dombrowski is out...what a news dump

Certainly don't think he deserved to be fired but as I said a while back if you need to do it because you want to keep Romero I can at least understand it. And that's what they did. Romero takes over.
The timing seems 100 intentional by Henry and Co After midnight on a Monday after a pats win

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Signing Betts is far from a sure thing. That part could be attributed to Dombrowski from the contracts he gave Price, Sale and Eovaldi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->