2019 Playoff Avatar thread - (AVATARS AVAILABLE NOW!)

Speak Now or Forever hold your peace:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
#1: Vegas Golden Knights

#2a: Slide of player/whatever

#2b: Real contenders yadda yadda yadda

#3: 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Yeah?
Well I think we can just find the VGK specific SCP logo for the last slide. I know @BattleBorn found it already. I was thinking more

1. Real Contenders
2. Player photo
3. Self deprecating observation
4. VGK playoffs logo

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
image0.png

member 151739

HBJKw8o.png
(192x192)
hyxrlwr.png
(96x96)

aFNJN5w.png
(192x192)
qi0DhQb.png
(96x96)

Player slide goes in between. I would make a few, but I have to leave. Busy day. I'll make some later tonight.​

Last edited by a moderator:

member 151739

@HanSolo The big ones should be for sponsors/us. So we can do them with retained full quality.

We should focus on the small ones. They'll be easier.

Also, I need the font/font size/font color for that slide. :oops:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
@HanSolo The big ones should be for sponsors/us. So we can do them with retained full quality.

We should focus on the small ones. They'll be easier.

Also, I need the font/font size/font color for that slide. :oops:
This is why it's such a pain in the ass. I'm making the text slides with Editor | Picture | Picfont

Font is just "Hand drawn Shapes" with their stock red color. I wanted a goofy font and that's all I could find cause paint was a pain to deal with

Then I'm using Ex gif to overlay the player photos with Impact Italic and silver coloration.

If you wanna just scrap these and start fresh with this format in mind, that would be fine as well.

member 151739

This is my attempt.

f0Iirgz.gif

Had to edit it slightly. But it works. If this is sufficient to you folks, I'll work on more. Let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
This is my attempt.

f0Iirgz.gif

Had to edit it slightly. But it works. If this is sufficient to you folks, I'll work on more. Let me know.
Could you try impact bold on the player names? Also you got them out of order. Player photo should be #2. Unless you really think 3 is better.

member 151739

Could you try impact bold on the player names? Also you got them out of order. Player photo should be #2. Unless you really think 3 is better.

I thought my way flowed better. I initially had Karlsson before the second part, but it just seems a little off. Real contenders... photo ... then finishing the theme. You know? Maybe I'm just weird.

About Impact, sure. I don't like how I used the same font over and over anyhow.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Okay new batch with properly sized features

ezgif-4-0c96c029debb.gif

ezgif-4-3f3fb2e7f19c.gif

ezgif-4-7d2fbd4f75c1.gif

marchy.gif

Tuch.gif

Stastny.gif

Subban.gif

Miller.gif

Stone.gif

Fleury.gif

Holden.gif

Gusev.gif

Merrill.gif

Pacioretty.gif

Engelland.gif
(Couldn't be bothered to fix the third slide on this one. Use at your own peril or amusement)
Eakin.gif

Schmidt.gif

bandwagon.gif

That's all for now as I'm pretty exhausted from speed making those. Post or DM me with requests.

Last edited:

member 151739

Can't express how great of a feeling it is to be busy and forgetful, getting stressed that you didn't do something you were supposed to do, and then someone else does the work. This is peak euphoria.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Can't express how great of a feeling it is to be busy and forgetful, getting stressed that you didn't do something you were supposed to do, and then someone else does the work. This is peak euphoria.
I was feeling anxiety over going into game 1 without avatars in place so I just put my head down and hacked away at em. The more I did it the more I got in the rhythm of what I had to click and where to maximize efficiency but I'm still beat now.

So if anyone else wants something not there, like if you want a different player, or different player's photo and "Real Contender" style joke, just let me know.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I was feeling anxiety over going into game 1 without avatars in place so I just put my head down and hacked away at em. The more I did it the more I got in the rhythm of what I had to click and where to maximize efficiency but I'm still beat now.

So if anyone else wants something not there, like if you want a different player, or different player's photo and "Real Contender" style joke, just let me know.
Schmidt
Enhance their performance.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I want to use one of these, but I hate that stupid logo. We aren't the Mariners.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad