OT: 2019 OT Non-Ski Resort Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
I consider your posts more entertaining than many TV shows; but in all honesty, I don’t think your Penske material

He misunderstood my post. He thought I was saying HES a Netflix show but theres a show called

YOU

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
This has been an interesting page to read;

And yea Norsemen was a great show

Rufus is my favorite.

397090.jpg

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
(NO SPOILER) Saw Endgame as well. It didn't feel like a 3 hour movie. Noticeably more swearing and blood than infinity war which I was not expecting from Disney. (I'm all in favor of it)

I went to that new theater at Park Royal in West Van. It's pretty sweet, all the seats in all the theaters are big, comfy reclining seats with tons of leg room, and if someone sits in front of you they don't block any of the screen. The screens and sound systems are top notch as well, definitely better than the ones at the older theaters.

Last edited:

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
(NO SPOILER) Saw Endgame as well. It didn't feel like a 3 hour movie. Noticeably more swearing and blood than infinity war which I was not expecting from Disney. (I'm all in favor of it)

I went to that new theater at Park Royal in West Van. It's pretty sweet, all the seats in all the theaters are big, comfy reclining seats with tons of leg room, and if someone sits in front of you they don't block any of the screen. The screens and sound systems are top notch as well, definitely better than the ones at the older theaters.

My parents live right across the street from Park Royal - we were there last month and saw Shazam! On the day it opened in that theatre. Very, very nice place.

Agree with your take on Endgame, too - it never dragged once for me. Very well made movie which is all the more impressive for just how much movie is in that movie. Lots of great moments, one to re-watch for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad