OT: 2019 OT Non-Ski Resort Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Poacher

Dec 30, 2010
Pitt Meadows
Gasly's performance :(
I want him to do well, let's hope it's just the car.
Apparently the rear of the car is pretty unstable and doesn’t suit his driving style. Just shows how good Verstappen is, same car and almost a second quicker in qualifying, incredible.

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
Don’t really follow it but I do enjoy watching it. When I go to Australia it’s on my list of things to see.
Going to the MCG when a big game is on (the ANZAC Day game for one) is definitely an experience. I'm a Kangaroos fan but the rest of my family are big St. Kilda Saints fans - a team that has only ever won one Championship (1966) since the inception of the league in 1897. I told them that the Canucks are right down their alley.

member 290103

i was really interested in the hypothetical of him going to pittsburgh and replacing ben

I was pretty interesting all the leaks, supposedly from each side. It's pretty clear to me that Wilson's camp played off the Giants rumours, while the Seahawk camp may have leaked the "there is increasing assumption that Wilson wants to play elsewhere" rumours. Add to all this, the deadline Wilson imposed was a bit of a joke. The Seahawks had all the leverage here - they could tag him and pay him less than his new contract per annum for 2 years following his final year of his current contract.

At any rate, glad to see Russ stick around for 5 more years. The only team I have ever cheered for other than the 92/93 Jays that have actually won a championship and with Russ in tow they always will have a chance to win.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Anyone else getting WAY too many adds on this site now. Started yesterday, at the bottom of every page is piles and piles of adds. Its stupid and hard to use, on phone or computer. :rant:

The Poacher

Dec 30, 2010
Pitt Meadows
Anyone else getting WAY too many adds on this site now. Started yesterday, at the bottom of every page is piles and piles of adds. Its stupid and hard to use, on phone or computer. :rant:
Man, I’m so annoyed by this. I’m always on my phone so usually just after the comments area was the Vancouver Canucks tab that takes you back to all the main threads. Now you have to scroll past 10 adds that always refresh right when you get to the bottom screwing up the Van tab. So now I have to scroll up to the top of the page to get back.. really frustrated actually.

Reactions: racerjoe

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
There are shitty click bait ads too. Like he reads those titles and clicks? What won’t I believe about how much Tiger woods is worth?

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
I scrole thru them and accidentally click on them sometimes I hate it

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
I heard a rumor once that there was a way to not see ads...how can I describe it...almost as if you could...*block* ads...like some that was maybe called Ad...block... or something...

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
I heard a rumor once that there was a way to not see ads...how can I describe it...almost as if you could...*block* ads...like some that was maybe called Ad...block... or something...
We live in Canada, it is spelled RUMOUR pal. You can thank me later...

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
We live in Canada, it is spelled RUMOUR pal. You can thank me later...
When-Youre-Feelin-Your-Look-Your-Friends-Cancel-You.GIF

I give him two pages before he's whining about ads again.

Reactions: brokenhole
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad