OT: 2019 OT Non-Ski Resort Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
any y'all getting smash
Pre-ordered it during the E3 sales from Walmart for $20 off, but the shipping info says it won't arrive until next Friday... -__-

I'm not super excited for it since I do think it's basically Smash 4.5, but it should still be a fun game.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
Anybody here an expert with Microsoft Excel (specifically Solver) that can help me solve a problem?

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Anyone need roughly four thousand boxes of ancient Christmas ornaments handed down from a couple dozen elderly female relatives of a variety of ethnic backgrounds? Enough to decorate roughly ten houses and a platoon of Christmas trees? Go to the corner of Kingsway and Edmonds in Burnaby in about twenty minutes. Once my wife's in the shower I'm throwing them all out the window.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Anyone need roughly four thousand boxes of ancient Christmas ornaments handed down from a couple dozen elderly female relatives of a variety of ethnic backgrounds? Enough to decorate roughly ten houses and a platoon of Christmas trees? Go to the corner of Kingsway and Edmonds in Burnaby in about twenty minutes. Once my wife's in the shower I'm throwing them all out the window.
Sounds like a robbery waiting to happen :laugh:

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
...that was weird, forums got reset to October 2017 for a bit.

Couldn't even log in as this account didn't exist then. o_O
Oh god that would be brutal, going all the way back to Oct. 2017. Still a year away from watching Petey every night, still have high hopes of drafting Dahlin. What a sad time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->