i never understood changing names constantly

i legitimately thought melvin was some random new guy for the longest time

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
i never understood changing names constantly

i legitimately thought melvin was some random new guy for the longest time

Wait, who is Melvin originally?

I’m guilty of one name change but that’s because I had a people think my original name was about Star Wars or some shit instead of the phantom ten minute misconduct penalties Kassian was receiving at the time. Plus it’s so much easier to type PM then Phantom Misconduct if I get logged out.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
@rosebud the backwards names look terrible and like you palm smashed a keyboard. I’m also curious, did you ever actually see Bure or Mogilny play a game for us? There was never really a lot of Mogilny to Bure or vice versa from what I remember. We seemed to always have a problem with at least one of them when their time here overlapped.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
@rosebud the backwards names look terrible and like you palm smashed a keyboard. I’m also curious, did you ever actually see Bure or Mogilny play a game for us? There was never really a lot of Mogilny to Bure or vice versa from what I remember. We seemed to always have a problem with at least one of them when their time here overlapped.

I will always remember being at a game where they had a 2 on 0, I think it might have been against Dallas but not sure. They just did one touch passes back and forth and ended up not shooting, it was kind of like neither one actually wanted to score.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
I will always remember being at a game where they had a 2 on 0, I think it might have been against Dallas but not sure. They just did one touch passes back and forth and ended up not shooting, it was kind of like neither one actually wanted to score.

Yeah I remember it never really worked out like we hoped it would. Should have kept Peca.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
We gave up more than just Peca but Mogilny was an elite goal scorer still in his prime. Carried the team on his back at least one season. That kind on offensive skill is tough to turn down.

True and I was less into the off ice side of hockey back then and kind of joking about Peca. Mogilny is one of the very few 70+ goal scorers in NHL history which is very impressive.

On a completely different note. Who’s been to Tampa? I’m in Florida for work this weekend (Orlando tonight, Daytona Sat and Sunday, Tampa Monday night) and Monday night in Tampa is the one night I have all to myself to do whatever I want. Lightning are on the road or I’d definitely be scalping tickets to a game. I’ve asked two people what to do in Tampa and they both said strip clubs. I still have enough pride to not hit up a strip club by myself on a Monday night so that’s not happening.

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
True and I was less into the off ice side of hockey back then and kind of joking about Peca. Mogilny is one of the very few 70+ goal scorers in NHL history which is very impressive.

On a completely different note. Who’s been to Tampa? I’m in Florida for work this weekend (Orlando tonight, Daytona Sat and Sunday, Tampa Monday night) and Monday night in Tampa is the one night I have all to myself to do whatever I want. Lightning are on the road or I’d definitely be scalping tickets to a game. I’ve asked two people what to do in Tampa and they both said strip clubs. I still have enough pride to not hit up a strip club by myself on a Monday night so that’s not happening.

It’s what Tampa is known for. Find one that serves good food and then just think of it as a restaurant with really friendly servers.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
It’s what Tampa is known for. Find one that serves good food and then just think of it as a restaurant with really friendly servers.

I find that so hilarious. No wonder the Bolts have no problem retaining their players. f*** it, I’m gonna go for it. As those kids says, YOLO.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
I used to be Wetcoaster. Had you all fooled didn't I? :wally:

Wetcoaster would never have such a short post. I miss that guy, and I was mostly just a lurker when he posted here.

On a completely unrelated note. I’ve met Mike Gillis three times now in the last six months and he remembered my name. Do I go for it and add him on LinkedIn?

Reactions: Eddy Punch Clock

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
It’s 1pm where I am right now. I’m from the future. Ask me anything. I am the oracle.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
It’s 1pm where I am right now. I’m from the future. Ask me anything. I am the oracle.

I remember when I was little and my dad's friend tricked me with this timezone shit. There was some hockey game, probably like Spengler Cup or some IIHF championship overseas, maybe even some other sport I can't remember - anyways, that game was finished and he was telling us everything that would happen, and it would happen, then our minds would be blown.

We might be able to trick M2B the same way, so shhhh.

Reactions: Hit the post and PM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->