OT: 2019 OT Non-Ski Resort Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Gonna drive up Seymour AND Cyprus today just to get even more snow driving experience. Lovin it :yo:

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Jesus... I'm on hour five of watching American Gods at gunpoint.

Someone send help for the love of God.

And pizza... send pizza. :help:

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
Jesus... I'm on hour five of watching American Gods at gunpoint.

Someone send help for the love of God.

And pizza... send pizza. :help:
Please provide your address on the forum and I will send some gluten free vegan pizza NO QUESTIONS

member 290103

Anyone see Chris Bosch's comments about the hardships he endured playing in Canada - I mean, having to go through Customs, and take his belt and shoes off when he travelled. Wow. I don't know how he did it.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Anyone see Chris Bosch's comments about the hardships he endured playing in Canada - I mean, having to go through Customs, and take his belt and shoes off when he travelled. Wow. I don't know how he did it.
Yeah he had it so much easier in his home country it’s a wonder why an organization like BLM even was formed.

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
No

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Ah, hell with basketball players and snow. This is in fact a great day. Not because it's Valentine's Day; Mrs PC and I never really gave a shit about that. No, today is a great day in my little corner of the world because...my wife is finally done watching all the Orange is the New Black episodes on Netflix! I no longer have to hear it on my tv all the damn time and put my headphones in while I play some FPS game on the computer to drown out the annoying women! Yay!

Reactions: xtra

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Ah, hell with basketball players and snow. This is in fact a great day. Not because it's Valentine's Day; Mrs PC and I never really gave a **** about that. No, today is a great day in my little corner of the world because...my wife is finally done watching all the Orange is the New Black episodes on Netflix! I no longer have to hear it on my tv all the damn time and put my headphones in while I play some FPS game on the computer to drown out the annoying women! Yay!

It’s the same for me but with Riverdale. That show needs to f***ing end. Was good to start but my god, you can tell they are just trying to drag this out until the hype on it dies.

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
I wish I could remember what everyone's old names were on here. So many OG posters I don't recognize because of name change!
Bure to Mogilny
Mogilny to Bure
Reseob ot Etteduag
Etteduag ot Reseob
Current one

:yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad